Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low FPS

kyle200024

Question

I haven't played this game in a bit over a year and I get less fps than I used to sometimes. Sometimes ill get around 40 and others ill get 10. I've tried disabling Direct x 10 and 11 but neither did anything. What do?

Edited by kyle200024

10 answers to this question

without knowing things like pc specs etc it's hard to give any response.... although I do personally feel that the min requirements for the game needs to be raised....

Is it steam, windows 10/8/7, straight client install etc.  Then there's the issues with nvidia and xbox overlays..

post your configs so we can have a better idea if something could impacting this..

some things I can think now are:

1) check background softwares (I had a software that recorded everything I was playing.. it was dropping like 100fps or more.. prolly some bug, but this was the real issue on my case)

2) update drivers to latest version

3) check hardware issues (my cooler was not working and GPU was getting really hot) 

28 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

without knowing things like pc specs etc it's hard to give any response.... although I do personally feel that the min requirements for the game needs to be raised....

Is it steam, windows 10/8/7, straight client install etc.  Then there's the issues with nvidia and xbox overlays..

16 minutes ago, Tipertuba said:

post your configs so we can have a better idea if something could impacting this..

some things I can think now are:

1) check background softwares (I had a software that recorded everything I was playing.. it was dropping like 100fps or more.. prolly some bug, but this was the real issue on my case)

2) update drivers to latest version

3) check hardware issues (my cooler was not working and GPU was getting really hot) 

I don't know a whole lot about computers so im just kinda copying and pasting info i can find

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850, Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, Windows 10, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit

14 minutes ago, kyle200024 said:

I don't know a whole lot about computers so im just kinda copying and pasting info i can find

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850, Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, Windows 10, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit

Try this, making assumptions they're installed etc

windows 10 - xbox 'modern' app - turn off game dvr in settings (cog on left)

Nvidia drivers- personally I'd just uninstall geforce experience but at the very least turn off all their shadowplay/overlays etc

Steam (if using) - turn off the overlays if not done so already.

Warframe - try disabling/lowering settings to improve frame rates.

Do you have anything siphoning memory in the background?

Are your Nvidia drivers up to date (pretty sure you need GeForce Experience to check/update that and it isn't pre-installed it can be done manually if you want to go to their site)?

Do the drops occur during any particular instance (you can consistently replicate the problem) or is it just random drops?

General tip to help games run faster is to have it run in borderless windowed instead of fullscreen so if you're not doing that that may help too.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

3 hours ago, Samedi-N7 said:

DE no like optimization

This is possibly the best optimized game I've ever played. Recently bought a beast PC but the last few years been a decent laptop linked to my monitor at max settings. Hundred+ enemies in defense and survival missions and massive area-wide powers being detonated dont how it ran it so smoothly to be honest.