Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what if topic for naruto fans

Deshiel

a random one at that!

Q: Imagine that Kushina was ressurected by being manifested from chakra-to- physical mass the same way jinchuurikis manifest thier tailed beasts. Like her manifestation would be permanent. Now that Kushina is back, she will resume living in Konoha probably with Naruto, trying to catch up on all the things they have missed. But there is some thing she won't get back, her husband and she will feel increasingly lonely. 

Time to find her a new partner. Who should it be? You decide!

I would pair her up with Kakashi. They would be around the same age by now. Why? Because Kakashi deserves a proper woman the most. He is from the main cast, endured a lot of stuff and never got a reward. Also they would have the prettiest kid together as both are hawt. (no homo)

Wouldn't it be weird for Naruto's sensei to end up being his stepfather? Anyway, all you have to do is ask Orochimaru to reanimate the 4th Hokage and your one big happy family, or he could revive too since he was a jinchuuriki too.

EDIT: They're not even near the same age anyway.

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400

8 hours ago, Deshiel said:

a random one at that!

Q: Imagine that Kushina was ressurected by being manifested from chakra-to- physical mass the same way jinchuurikis manifest thier tailed beasts. Like her manifestation would be permanent. Now that Kushina is back, she will resume living in Konoha probably with Naruto, trying to catch up on all the things they have missed. But there is some thing she won't get back, her husband and she will feel increasingly lonely. 

Time to find her a new partner. Who should it be? You decide!

I would pair her up with Kakashi. They would be around the same age by now. Why? Because Kakashi deserves a proper woman the most. He is from the main cast, endured a lot of stuff and never got a reward. Also they would have the prettiest kid together as both are hawt. (no homo)

Woah woah woah woah woah woah....

Really? 

1) I cant believe you would do that to Minato.

2) its too late. You already said it, we've all seen it, and this is the internet. No homo doesnt work here. Just accept what you've done.

3) can we go into a little more in depth explanation for how kushina is coming back, but not minato, when mimato had nine tails sealed into himself as well. In fact, with half sealed in him and half in naruto, i dont think kushina was the jinchuriki at that moment anymore....

On topic: I always wondered what kakashi was thinking about while he was watching her....explains the sex novels.

6 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Wouldn't it be weird for Naruto's sensei to end up being his stepfather? Anyway, all you have to do is ask Orochimaru to reanimate the 4th Hokage and your one big happy family, or he could revive too since he was a jinchuuriki too.

EDIT: They're not even near the same age anyway.

Ask orochimaru...

200_s.gif

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Woah woah woah woah woah woah....

Really? 

1) I cant believe you would do that to Minato.

2) its too late. You already said it, we've all seen it, and this is the internet. No homo doesnt work here. Just accept what you've done.

3) can we go into a little more in depth explanation for how kushina is coming back, but not minato, when mimato had nine tails sealed into himself as well. In fact, with half sealed in him and half in naruto, i dont think kushina was the jinchuriki at that moment anymore....

On topic: I always wondered what kakashi was thinking about while he was watching her....explains the sex novels.

3) As you know, the more the jinchuurikis manifest thier tails, the more they transform. Thier chakra is so strong that it becomes very much material. It creates the whole tailed beast body in the living word. Its not an illusion, the body has mass, weight and apparently completely working anatomy. Like when they cutt off Bee's tentacles, those don't poof away, they remain in the world.

So given that Naruto somehow managed to use Kurama's ability to manifest on the chakra imprints left within him by his parents. I don't think that it would "ressurect them" as in bringing thier ghosts into the new bodies, but the chakra imprints would be like thier doppelgangers since the chakra imprints contained thier personality. Minatos chakra imprint within naruto was completely depleted, but I'm not so sure about Kushina.

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

3) As you know, the more the jinchuurikis manifest thier tails, the more they transform. Thier chakra is so strong that it becomes very much material. It creates the whole tailed beast body in the living word. Its not an illusion, the body has mass, weight and apparently completely working anatomy. Like when they cutt off Bee's tentacles, those don't poof away, they remain in the world.

So given that Naruto somehow managed to use Kurama's ability to manifest on the chakra imprints left within him by his parents. I don't think that it would "ressurect them" as in bringing thier ghosts into the new bodies, but the chakra imprints would be like thier doppelgangers since the chakra imprints contained thier personality. Minatos chakra imprint within naruto was completely depleted, but I'm not so sure about Kushina.

One thing iv noticed is that Orochimarus curse mark and Tsunades (blanking on name) healing jutsu are both jury rigged diy versions of sage mode (because for some reason they cant use nature energy itself...)

I can picture kushina being able to be materialized physically if you think of orochimarus curse mark that does the same thing as something similar....

But orochimaru seems to always be himself....he could not be. He could just be a doppleganger with a similar personality, the original long dead...but i was always more comfortable thinking of it as a horcrux from harry potter that took a piece of his soul or something...

Anyways, so theoretically kushina is materialized and is a doppleganger but acts just like the original would. And kakashi is with her. Now what?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

One thing iv noticed is that Orochimarus curse mark and Tsunades (blanking on name) healing jutsu are both jury rigged diy versions of sage mode (because for some reason they cant use nature energy itself...)

I can picture kushina being able to be materialized physically if you think of orochimarus curse mark that does the same thing as something similar....

But orochimaru seems to always be himself....he could not be. He could just be a doppleganger with a similar personality, the original long dead...but i was always more comfortable thinking of it as a horcrux from harry potter that took a piece of his soul or something...

Anyways, so theoretically kushina is materialized and is a doppleganger but acts just like the original would. And kakashi is with her. Now what?

I suspect that she would ban him from reading those ero books now that he has her, which would lead to Naruto finding him in numerous hiding spots whit his last remaining book :D

4 hours ago, Deshiel said:

I suspect that she would ban him from reading those ero books now that he has her, which would lead to Naruto finding him in numerous hiding spots whit his last remaining book :D

What if Tsunade and Jiraiya had a kid?

And i still am unsure of this kushina thing. If kurenai is a good candidate widow.

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

So you don't want to pair kushina with anybody then? Well whyyyyyy? @(PS4)WINDMILEYNO

Because shes dead.

Ba dum tsht.

I mean, i know so little about her as a character, im not the best person to judge, but i dont think kakashi would be the right one...

How about might guy and shizune?

Also, i think it was hinted at (i assumed) that there was something going on with his assistant who i also like to think is the medical/librarian girl with the swirly glasses that had a crush on shikimaru and then later on became kakashi's assistant for some reason...if that makes sense. But it might just be some random filler character from nowhere. Point is, why was she his assistant?

Q: why do the new episodes suck?

Theres a part where exploding people are walking towards konoha and:

Shikimaru is holding his hand underneath his chin making valuable deductions (captain obvious) to which everyone turns and gasps like he is saying something important, he makes choji do his butterfly thing (which i can write paragraphs over by itself why i hate that) and naruto suddenly can shoot rasengan beams (whatever). Sakura and ino both stand uselessly to the side, while hinata use byakugan which (to no surprise) doesnt show anything. I think Ino could have helped in that moment, but maybe its dangerous to go into a zombies mind. Maybe. The naruto is the one that comes up with a "brilliant" idea, which just consist of shikimaru holding them down with his jutsu and some other nonsense at which point i stopped watching. Where were the freaking Anbu? Really? 

No, i might pass on these new episodes.