Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zarr Riven - is this one a good one?

Pacheon

Question

The title might sum it up.

be200d603d834279ae7a8b906c4abfca.png

Is this actually good (despite it having the Grineer stuff on it, which I don't actually focus at)? I wasn't online for quite a long time nor having aimed getting any kind of information about the "riven maxing" stuff so far. Are there any tables or records showing the highest <parameter> on those riven mods?

I saw this "shotgun" in action... without a riven mod. So ... yeah. Looked fancy. Arrrrr maggots!

4 answers to this question

Well, Zarr is a status weapon so that's nice. Damage to Grineer is also a plus being there "arguably" the hardest faction in-game. The flat damage is a also a plus.. But on the other hand. Can it get better? For sure. You could always get something  with damage+mutishot.. You can always Re-roll/Cycle the riven and if you don't like the new stats, Select to keep the old. If you're willing to spend the kuva. Zarr is definitely a weapon that mutishot is awesome on. Being mutishot=more grenades=more mini-grenades. (Bigger bag for your buck). So i guess with all that being said. Yes its a good one, But it could be better if you get lucky.