Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the attrerax in fact the best melee in the game right now?

(PSN)ChickenBeesGood

34 minutes ago, (PS4)xViiBe_Witness said:

:heart:In my opinion so far the attrerax is the best melee I am using prime pressure point, prime reach, blood rush, body count, berserker, organ shatter, weeping wounds and maiming strike. I've got to say I'm impressed with the DPS it is putting out :inlove:

I heard that it was pretty good maybe even top Teer. On a side note do you know what the corruption effect does to a warframe?

Atterax is far, far away from the best melee.

It is, however, the best whip - able to output good damage on multiple targets in a good range.

Is it the maiming strike? No, not really. Atterax can reach full reds with a normal crit build.

It also fails horribly DPS-wise on single targets, compared to the better weapons out there.

So what's the issue with Atterax? Well, it's too good for its cost, perhaps. If Atterax were to be nerfed, and if we were to get a rarer version, like a Prisma Atterax that had the same stats we have on the normal, it would be perfect, perhaps.

Either way, not OP, just too damn satisfying. (Although maiming strike might be OP in itself). 

Edited by BeeOverlord