The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Regular Weapon Usage Pseudo-Poll

Unus

2 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

Sobek sobek and more sobek. I just can't get enough of making enemies around it splatter. I don't see many people use the sobek anymore. Seems the novelty wore off but I love it to death.

Ah, the great crocodile god still has some worshippers then. Twas the first weapon with a "dynamic" magazine if I recall.

2 minutes ago, Separius said:

Why not use strawpoll.me, OP?

Tigris P

Tis simple Mr./Mrs. Sparius, I AM the monkey at the typewriter you see talked about in movies so often. I can "use" the Internet, but I know not how to bend it to my whims.

Also, apologies, I was specifically discounting the "overkill" families.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ah, the great crocodile god still has some worshippers then. Twas the first weapon with a "dynamic" magazine if I recall.

Tis simple Mr./Mrs. Sparius, I AM the monkey at the typewriter you see talked about in movies so often. I can "use" the Internet, but I know not how to bend it to my whims.

Also, apologies, I was specifically discounting the "overkill" families.

RIght, didn't read that part. Ignis? If no, then zarr.

My go-to primaries are the Daikyu and Mutalist Cernos with varying builds and rivens, depending on the situation. They may not be the hardest hitting nor fastest bows out there, but boy do they feel nice... :D Besides, do a good gas proc build and you've got a small RNG rocket launcher. ;)

3 minutes ago, Separius said:

RIght, didn't read that part. Ignis? If no, then zarr.

Tis fine.

3 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

My number one most used weapon right now is actually Quanta Vandal, followed by Opticor. However, since it came out, I've used the Hema exclusively

ANOTHER Haemophile? Wow, not is rare as I expected.

1 minute ago, Ocriel said:

My go-to primaries are the Daikyu and Mutalist Cernos with varying builds and rivens, depending on the situation. They may not be the hardest hitting nor fastest bows out there, but boy do they feel nice... :D Besides, do a good gas proc build and you've got a small RNG rocket launcher. ;)

Interdasting, the slow-bow has a follower!

Geezus crimitly X2! This place makes my Pit thread-piece look like a desert! Either folks are incredibly bored or folks are as interested in this concept as I am.

8 minutes ago, Lurua said:

Strun Wrath sadly synoid simular is my second most used still. 

Chin up Mr/Mrs. Lurua. I didnt knit this little number to twist the nips of the "Big Four" users, rather, it's to see who the underdog(s) is/are.

Edited by Unus

According to the equipment tab on my stats page my top 5 most used primary weapons are:

1. Burston 9%

2. Vulkar 9%

3. Dera 6%

4. Mk1 Braton 6%

5. Grakata 5%

Though the weapons I use mostly now are the Burston Prime, Sancti Tigris, the Strun Wraith, and the Dread.

Edited by Neo3602

52 minutes ago, Unus said:

A familiar listing at this particular point, judging by previous statements.

Was just in a conversation bout this. Apparently, speed is key when it comes to Warframeian bowmenship.

Yes, ATM Latron P with 100% Status  on a strength duration build for avalanche on CP frost. Its pretty neat stripping the armor completely and two, three shotting anything. 

4 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

According to the equipment tab on my stats page my top 5 most used primary weapons are:

1. Burston 9%

2. Vulkar 9%

3. Dera 6%

4. Mk1 Braton 6%

5. Grakata 5%

Though the weapons I use mostly now are the Burston Prime the Strun Wraith and the Dread.

Registered and applied sir/mam, wonder if this'll end up hitting as many pages as my Moshpit?

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Yes, ATM Latron P with 100% Status  on a strength duration build for avalanche on CP frost. Its pretty neat stripping the armor completely and two, three shotting anything. 

Ah, armor stripping, one of my favorite weapon attributes available. Hydrochloric acid, I put that @#$% on everythang!

11 minutes ago, MrJxt said:

Ignis (8%)> Hek > Phage > Karak > Soma (6%)

Another one for me Ash suit's blazing sweetheart then. Your fruit and nut basket should be arriving roughly around . . . . 2167. Enjoy.

Edited by Unus

48 minutes ago, Unus said:

Chin up Mr/Mrs. Lurua. I didnt knit this little number to twist the nips of the "Big Four" users, rather, it's to see who the underdog(s) is/are.

Eh they're in a tie much like my Nyx prime and Trinity prime.

Just now, Lurua said:

Eh they're in a tie much like my Nyx prime and Trinity prime.

Tis one of the big reasons why I didn't do a frame-based selection first or at all. Iffin you asked me to judge whether I love my Ash or my Mag more, i'd answer in roughly the same manner as if you asked me who would win in a nudist greek wrestling challenge, Pope Francis or the Dali Llama. (POOF)