Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makinga 1000 plat

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

5 answers to this question

Easiest non-RNG way is to sell syndicate weapons. Specifically secura lecta's, which go for 100p a pop on PC. AoH and CS weapons go for 40-50p.

The other way way would've been farming and selling the vaulted Frost and Ember prime sets.

Another way is to sell Rivens. You can sell your own, or play the market buy low, reroll and sell high. I would only do this if you enjoy the game of selling and trading though. 

Some players sell arcanes from sorties. I hate sorties though.

You can also farm ducats and buy up Baros stock to sell later. Prime mods cost 1m credits to sell though

Selling mods IMO is the least efficient way to make plat. It involves way too much farming and there isn't much you can sell for more than 50p.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Play events and wait for them to end, the mod sets can go for a few hundred.

New Prime frame sets (first week) sell for upwards of 500p

Syndicate weapons sell for ~30p

Syndicate mods sell for 10-15p

Make sure you're patient and have hours to wittle away in trading, also make sure you're as high MR as possible so you can get more trades per day.

once made a little over a thousand by selling Piercing Caliber and buying it back for a lower price just repeating that process.

trading experience can come in really handy. Used to buy maiming strikes for 500 and as it raised in price sold them for 800-900 and basically got a free maiming strike, with profit on top. For small profit I usually buy vengeful revenants for 80-100 and sell it for 120 (tip: vengeful revenant is actually VERY popular)