Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth Cure

Bandersnatch.iii

Question

THE HELMINTH CURE

By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered, that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!

Does this include Nidus? I don't want to cure Nidus if it means I can't get back into that room. I think it looks cool with the Fish floating around and all...

Edited by Bandersnatch.iii
Formatting

15 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Bandersnatch.iii said:

Does this include Nidus? I don't want to cure Nidus if it means I can't get back into that room. I think it looks cool with the Fish floating around and all...

Can Nidus even be infected in the first place? If he can't, then he can be cured either :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Doctor_Vectis said:

Getting reports from some clanmates of mine that their warframes are not growing cysts even after "infection" occurs in a dojo. [confirmed visual and audo effects, but no cyst even after 2 daily resets] Does the cure only affect that one frame, or ALL frames?

Only the cured frame is immune. Its Not a 100% Chance to get a cyst.