Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridiculous Eximus Platoons

TheMarty27

OK, this needs to stop.

This is the seventh time I've done a spy mission, and in the middle of the data vault just spawns an Eximus Ancient Platoon, sent by the New Loka, pulls me into the lasers to trigger the alarm and doesn't let me get to the Data Console to use my cipher. It is impossible to balance out and be cool with all six Syndicates at once, and if you try them out, screw you. The squads screw stealth missions over because why not. They also lead to some ridiculous situations, like being attacked by the New Loka while doing the Silver Grove quest. I think Eximus Assasins should be disabled atleast during stealth missions like Spy and Rescue.

And the New Loka platoon is downright horrendous. The ancients are tanky as hell already, and, like, six healing eachother is a little too much.

Edited by XxStAlEmEmE420dOgExX

40 minutes ago, XxStAlEmEmE420dOgExX said:

It is impossible to balance out and be cool with all six Syndicates at once, and if you try them out, screw you. 

It is, in fact, possible, though useless.

41 minutes ago, XxStAlEmEmE420dOgExX said:

The squads screw stealth missions over because why not.

The death squad sent after you most certainly intends to screw your mission, no matter the objective.

I'd just say they should do the thing they have with stalker (I think) where in a spy vault the timer to the death squad is basically paused. They shouldn't spawn in vaults, that's an RNG failure conditions sometimes. 

But outside the vault they should be able to spawn anywhere. 

You get a warning plenty of time before a death squad spawns, if you're chilling in a vault at that time without enough firepower to deal with them that's entirely your fault. Also

On 1/12/2017 at 1:37 PM, Teloch said:

Okay. Now, when you have vented, are you feeling better?