Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Crash on start up in... 2017

AncentCorsair

Question

Whats up guys. I never had a single problem with warframe launch. But when the nidus update got out...well. Crash.

Then I looked for it, and disabled directx 11 and multithread and worked fine again. The the latest hotfix got out and my former solution isn't working anymore. I've tryed to disable 64 bits,directx 11, 10 then, 10 11, multithreading, gpu..everything I could. But heres some info. If I start the game, then click on desktop and letting the game run minimized... I can see it working, loading and getting to the login screen. But when i click on the game screen it freezes again. And it was working greatly yesterday..

I don't know how to fix it. My computer matches all graphics, and my graphic card is updated.

Anyone has this issue? Please help. 

Note: Sorry about my english, it's not my native language. :)

Edited by AncentCorsair

4 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum tenno.

Sorry to say but i dont have any problem since the new update.

Have you tryed checking your data integrity in the warframe luncher ( DONT DO IT IN STEAM IT WIL DOWNLOAD 16 GB of DATA ALL OVERAGAIN been there done that )

Its located in the gear in the upper right of the launcher.

Dont worry for bad english nobody will ever beat me to that ^. ^ ( being good at being bad at something must be good right ? )

Edited by trunks013

Thank you!

Oh yes forgot to tell you guys.. I've done it twice -  and yes, been there too on steam lol - verify the cache and etc.. in game launcher. Nothing changed. Tryed to reboot PC...man everything I could. I have an ATI raddeon 7770 sapphire 1gb. Is there a problem with their technology?