Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farewell from veXus Tenno!

(XBOX)VexionZ II

I Would like to say goodbye to warframe i have met some awesome players & amazing people/friends & set some amazing world records across all platforms with them. including a 7hour infested survival - 8hour grineer survival - a 9hour mot survival - 300 waves vs corpus in 5hr20 - 219 Waves Belenus - 75 Rounds T4 Interception - 5hr15 Earth Tycho & much more its been a blast and an amazing lil adventure etc we will be uploading our runs to our youtube page (YT - Team veXus Warframe) in the next few weeks. were all burnt out on warframe but we will always come back maybe next year lets see how things go. if you don't know who veXus are were a very very underated endgame team who never got the credit it deserved but we will never give up & will be back after our breaks. i will also be uploading Builds/Guides/Stratergies & explain how we did things if you wish to watch please do so by all means "we might also show u how to banish a cryopod & many other things" were not hackers we just loved long runs & i wish you all the best in the future farewell tenno!

& to any haters/trolls this wasn't a thread to seek attention were really done with the game im just here to say bye & share my story/videos with other tenno that might have the potential to be an amazing team that also do amazing feats & i hope we inspire you to do so peace & farewell tenno ily all <3

Edit Note "We also Revived the oldschool trinity reflect dmg back from the tenno pc days i will speak to virus & see if we can release the vid & show you how to do it & kill any lvl 1-9999 without taking dmg or being killed & inflict self dmg through your links by shooting yourself & you won't die etc.

Edited by (XB1)VexionZ II

9 hours ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Funny.. you clarify that it's not an attention seeking thread, yet most people who take a break, me included, just take a break, without feeling the need to announce it.

Some people might be interested in the stuff i have to upload they could learn many things etc so im here to share it with them & also announed im leaving.. what is the harm in that exactly? i don't need to attention seek especially on here. there will always be that 1 guy in a thread to bring bad vibrations & thats you.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

if you know anything about endgame its not always about spamming buttons its about Builds/Setups/Strats Etc not just a constant 1-2

Enlighten me how it's not spamming same buttons. You're either EV Trin, Snow Globe Frost, Slowa or whatever meta is now and you do same thing over and over and over again.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

if you know anything about endgame its not always about spamming buttons its about Builds/Setups/Strats Etc not just a constant 1-2

What about them video/links you promised OP.
Bring me them "World records" so i can give credit to "underrated team who never got what they deserve"

Spoiler

Yep, ive seen YT channel. Didnt see world records.~
Fix plz.

Edited by Sophista

10 hours ago, Slaviar said:

Enlighten me how it's not spamming same buttons. You're either EV Trin, Snow Globe Frost, Slowa or whatever meta is now and you do same thing over and over and over again.

Ok 2 Eq can bounce maim it is the same button but you don't spam the bounces you time them so that you get better amount of kills. Trinity you don't actually need to spam especially if you have a banshe vamp the sonar its a 1hit kill.. if there's a eq too the vamp stacks to the maim instantly gaining you millions of slash & it scales. why do i need a frost when i can banish the pod or make it invulnerable due to being invisible by the invis bubble of ivara.... looool. why do i need to spam EV Trinity when i can make trinity invulnerable EXACTLY like the old days & stand there the whole game without taking dmg & it reflects back whatever they shoot at me into the links... i could stand there 30seconds shooting myself & do dps through links too "self dmg" & link isn't a "Spam Build".... you see this is the difference we theorycraft are own stuff ideas im not denying i haven't spammed before but there's easy ways around it were you don't have to..

1 hour ago, Sophista said:

What about them video/links you promised OP.
Bring me them "World records" so i can give credit to "underrated team who never got what they deserve"

Hide contents

Yep, ive seen YT channel. Didnt see world records.~
Fix plz.

We haven't uploaded them yet & not in a rush please don't become a doubter\disbeliver :)

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

We haven't uploaded them yet & not in a rush please don't become a doubter\disbeliver :)

Ok, im just excited to see them, can we at least get an ETA? 

Spoiler

inb4soon.
no salt, just dank.

Edited by Sophista

10 minutes ago, Sophista said:

Ok, im just excited to see them, can we at least get an ETA? 

Reveal hidden contents

inb4soon.
no salt, just dank.

I can't promise anything atm as its virus who mainly sets up the vids i'll speak with him however i'll put the 219 waves belenus up ;) gimme 10-15min though

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

Ok 2 Eq can bounce maim it is the same button but you don't spam the bounces you time them so that you get better amount of kills. Trinity you don't actually need to spam especially if you have a banshe vamp the sonar its a 1hit kill.. if there's a eq too the vamp stacks to the maim instantly gaining you millions of slash & it scales. why do i need a frost when i can banish the pod or make it invulnerable due to being invisible by the invis bubble of ivara.... looool. why do i need to spam EV Trinity when i can make trinity invulnerable EXACTLY like the old days & stand there the whole game without taking dmg & it reflects back whatever they shoot at me into the links... i could stand there 30seconds shooting myself & do dps through links too "self dmg" & link isn't a "Spam Build".... you see this is the difference we theorycraft are own stuff ideas im not denying i haven't spammed before but there's easy ways around it were you don't have to..

I'm pretty sure Sonar's interaction with Warframe abilities was removed. Though I can be wrong.

How do you tank level, say, lvl 500 heavy gunners using Bless+Link Trin?

Ivara's cloak doesn't affect pod. Maybe it used to though. Never played her much.

Pod can be banished but you need something to deal with nullis. You can't do this from the rift. Also, I find it ironic you claim you don't need Frost while you have one at your video.

"Spam" may not be best word to describe what people are doing though is certainly accurate in many cases. "Doing same thing" is much more accurate. In your case doing it for 7h.

Also...

Spoiler

1440832083.png

b2eaf386df18405da671bf5a5a1bbc0f.png

Just so you don't think I never did long runs. Unfortunately I don't have screenshots of successful 200 waves ODD and T3D I was part of and can't get in touch with friend who may have it.

26 minutes ago, Sophista said:

i am heart broken to break it down to you, but that is not World Record.
nor is it some kind of unique tactic or synergy you guys patented.
Well performed, thats granted. i couldnt stay so long.
Waiting for moar

I never said it was the world record for belenus if you read the description it states "A Pc Team did 221 waves which is the record to date" however the other runs are world records 2man 9hr4mot same as the 4man 8hour grineer same as the 300 waves in 5hr20 lol

1 hour ago, Slaviar said:

I'm pretty sure Sonar's interaction with Warframe abilities was removed. Though I can be wrong.

How do you tank level, say, lvl 500 heavy gunners using Bless+Link Trin?

Ivara's cloak doesn't affect pod. Maybe it used to though. Never played her much.

Pod can be banished but you need something to deal with nullis. You can't do this from the rift. Also, I find it ironic you claim you don't need Frost while you have one at your video.

"Spam" may not be best word to describe what people are doing though is certainly accurate in many cases. "Doing same thing" is much more accurate. In your case doing it for 7h.

Also...

Reveal hidden contents

1440832083.png

b2eaf386df18405da671bf5a5a1bbc0f.png

Just so you don't think I never did long runs. Unfortunately I don't have screenshots of successful 200 waves ODD and T3D I was part of and can't get in touch with friend who may have it.

"How do you tank lvl 500 gunners using bless & link trin" I tested Trinity (Update 18) i took blows from lvl 4000 infested with 99% link & bless activated yes i know its not a heavy gunner but its still lvl 4000.. as for link trin there a way which we will show you soon where u won't even need blessing just link... & no matter the lvl you won''t die & they will.

"Ivara Cloak doesn't affect pod" i forgot you knew everything about warframe my bad lol.

"Pod can be banished but you need something to deal with nullies" im talking without cataclysm LOL! a straight up ally banish

"I Find it ironic that you claim you don't need frost while you have one at your video" These aren't the video's im talking about though you presume a lot of things but wanna know what i find even more ironic you have those scores yet no videos or screenshots as you stated and furthermore! you clearly like endgame as seen above yet haven't figured out half this stuff im talking about "Oldschool Trin" - "Ally Banish a single target to the rift" & more lol im disappointed.

4 minutes ago, Sophista said:

Read your first post Op.
im just asking for what you advertised.

i see the confusion lol when i say world record i was referring to 300 waves 4 man 8hour surv & 2man 9hr4 survival. but the other records are up there too maybe not world record but there amazing runs.

46 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VexionZ II said:

"How do you tank lvl 500 gunners using bless & link trin" I tested Trinity (Update 18) i took blows from lvl 4000 infested with 99% link & bless activated yes i know its not a heavy gunner but its still lvl 4000.. as for link trin there a way which we will show you soon where u won't even need blessing just link... & no matter the lvl you won''t die & they will.

I'm genuinely interested how you do this. No sarcasm or anything, I'm really curious how. As far as I know Link is capped at 75% dmg reduction, just as Blessing is.

"Ivara Cloak doesn't affect pod" i forgot you knew everything about warframe my bad lol.

I certainly don't know everything.

"Pod can be banished but you need something to deal with nullies" im talking without cataclysm LOL! a straight up ally banish

I'm confused. We were talking defence, pod itself can only be banished using Cataclysm and suddenly you are talking about banishing allies. Are you talking about sortie defence?

"I Find it ironic that you claim you don't need frost while you have one at your video" These aren't the video's im talking about though you presume a lot of things but wanna know what i find even more ironic you have those scores yet no videos or screenshots as you stated and furthermore! you clearly like endgame as seen above yet haven't figured out half this stuff im talking about "Oldschool Trin" - "Ally Banish a single target to the rift" & more lol im disappointed.

I used to do endgame before majority of my clan went inactive. They stopped playing over a year ago and I stopped playing Warframe hardcore way so surely meta tactics and synergies I don't know about appeared. If there is some trick which allows Ivara to cloak pod I'll happily learn it. But I don't know about any so what you write is confusing because it looks like you are making stuff up.

Edited by Slaviar