Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Have Color Coded Ammo Box Consumables?

The Boring Too Long Won't Read: Color-Code the Ammo Box Consumables in the Market UI and in the

in-mission Gear UI so that it is significantly easier to chose the correct box.

The Fun I have some Time to Kill: Whether in haste to finish our load-outs before the countdown clocks us into our missions, or our haste to find the right Ammo Box in our packs as we are being shot by all manner of laser and projectile fire, having to take the extra seconds to read the ammo description can mean the difference between a quick seamless purchase/and or reload and an empty weapon or even worse Death. Nobody likes death unless it is the death of our enemies!

There is a solution! If the ammo boxes were colored in the User Interface in the same manner as their counterparts that appear when our slaughtered foes drop them in the colors we are used to, orange for pistol ammo, blue for rifle, green for shotgun, pink for shotgun, invisible for melee, the time delay in purchase and in opening our pack and selecting our ammo box would be lessened meaning we can get back to the endless massacre of all who are arrayed against us.

The Vent Provides.

i dont see why they dont just have the same box look but with an icon of the drop model painted on or something.

either way it would be a nice change. its not THAT hard to arrange them in a way so you always know whats where (m sniper ammo is always in the two far right boxes). but yeah, would be nice.

i dont see why they dont just have the same box look but with an icon of the drop model painted on or something.

either way it would be a nice change. its not THAT hard to arrange them in a way so you always know whats where (m sniper ammo is always in the two far right boxes). but yeah, would be nice.

If I remember correctly the ammo drops weren't always so color coded and distinguishable, DE probably just never thought of updating the consumables along with the drop.

It's very minor afterall, but I agree that it would help players that use the ammo boxes, so hopefully DE will see this thread and think 'why not?'

This is good. However I would just prefer different Ammo boxes to start with; like how they look somewhat different in-mission. Instead of having to Identify with color, we could Identify with image which to human cognition is a lot more simple. Currently, all the weapon ammo boxes resemble that of a LMG or Heavy Assault rifle. I'd love to see them look like the Magazines for their respective weapon type (i.e. Braton is to Assault Rifle clips, Paris is to Quiver, and Hek is to box of shells).

Edited by Manjaro