Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I allowed to make another account ?

Retrijeuj

Question

A few friends of mine started playing Warframe two weeks ago, and right now it's useless for me to join them since I'm overpowered and would ruin the fun for them almost as much as someone playing SS Mirage in a sortie. I could just remove my mods, but that would still allow me to use frames and weapons they can't get, and I don't feel like erasing my builds everytime I play with them. That would also require me to keep track of what I've dropped when playing with them and what I'm supposed to have or not.

Also, I'd like to experience the star chart 3.0 from a beginner's point of view, because when it came out, I had already completed everything save for some Lua missions, and completing every junction was a formality, not a challenge.

So there's my question, would I be allowed to make another account just to start from scratch, as long as my two accounts never interact ?

6 answers to this question

You should probably ask Support directly since it sounds like eventually, when your friends get up in levels, the smart thing to do would be to start using your main account with them - which might be seen as a breach of the rules even if you haven't traded anything. Being able to point to a support ticket where you very specifically said what you were going to do and got permission would be beneficial at that point.