The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

Here is my entry to the contest! Corpus Capriccio!

This is a Warframe Gun Sync, music with a beat composed of the Corpus Weapons (+the Amphis since it's electricity and it sounded nice), matched up to the music.

Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Omni_Omega

14 hours ago, KrashOmnis said:

A full band arrangement of my Registered Losers song.  Written, Recorded, Performed, and Produced by me in my den on my silly computer.

Sing along with me, Tenno:

Reveal hidden contents

Chorus:
Twenty-seven million registered losers
Twenty-seven million registered strong
Playing Warframe all day long

Verse 1:
I did some relic missions today
Ain’t gettin’ those drop gotta grind it again
Just one little prime part away
No Ordis I don’t remember the old war

Verse 2:
Did my sortie today
And I got frickin’ Endo again
Oh when will I get that sweet Riven mod
For the weapon I want to use (Never!)

Chorus
Guitar Solo

Bridge:
Twenty-seven million losers
Before this song is done
All sing out as one
Yea yea
Yea yea
Before this song is done
All singing out as one

Chorus (Acapella)
Chorus
Chorus (With Harmony, Tag last line twice)

This one is the WIN!

Here's my submission. No major theme other than trying to write something groovy that a Tenno would want to blast from their speakers while traversing the solar system "highway." 

KTNO: Tenno Rock Radio

Edit: No idea how to embed the Soundcloud player like others have done. Posting the "embed" text from SC just displays a block of text. Apologies.

Edited by funkymantis

On 1/28/2017 at 6:27 AM, TheRealDRAGVAR said:

Entry Song (With Music Video) For Tenno Tunes Vol. 2 Competition By DigitalExtremes

This Song Was Created By Me To Have A Cinematic Feel And To Feel Like It Blends And Belongs In The Warframe Soundtrack.

Something To Note: I Am Deaf And Have Had Progressive Hearing Loss Throughout My Life. I Have Had To Get Two Surgeries On My Head Where They Slashed Behind My Ears, Drilled 1/8th Of A Hole Into Both Sides Of My Head, And Inserted Cochlear Implants. This Was Done During A Vital Part Of My Life - High School. I Have Had No Prior Musical Knowledge As It Was Considered "Unfair" To Me Because Of My Hearing Loss. If You Want More Information, Feel Free To Contact Me.

Youtube (Music Video): 

Soundcloud: 

Dude/ma'am...this is like awesome...you sure you deaf? lol This is AMAZING

Hello Tenno! Long time no see. I've been snooping around this forum listening to every submission (Literally, EVERY submission!) and commenting on songs and posting on the forum here and there. I've heard a lot of great songs! It's awesome to hear music that revolves around one of my long time favorite games!

So I finally finished my track and uploaded it awhile ago. Tyl Regor's voice is cool, so I made a song using quotes from that. It's been a VERY long time since I've made a Warframe related track, so I had a lot of fun making this.

Good luck to everybody!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TacticalNukeMusic said:

Hello Tenno! Long time no see. I've been snooping around this forum listening to every submission (Literally, EVERY submission!) and commenting on songs and posting on the forum here and there. I've heard a lot of great songs! It's awesome to hear music that revolves around one of my long time favorite games!

So I finally finished my track and uploaded it awhile ago. Tyl Regor's voice is cool, so I made a song using quotes from that. It's been a VERY long time since I've made a Warframe related track, so I had a lot of fun making this.

Good luck to everybody!

You too and all of you! Wonder who wins!

23 minutes ago, 9lapas said:

Another favourite song from this volume of Tenno Tunes. The orchestrations and female voice are amazing!

Thank you!! 

The orchestration was done with CineOrch, CineStrings, CineBrass, VOXOS Virtual Choirs, Action Strings and Action Strikes. The female voice was Voices of Gaia: Strawberry!

Ok! So after a long time spent on my other draft, I decided to cancel my first entry and instead use this one. I sent an email to DEmegan regarding my new entry. Blood Lotus was made on my DAW, FL Studios, and in my opinion, blows my last entry out of the water. While I didn't chop any voices using my splicer, I still vocoded a couple voices as well as keep some intact. This project I focused mainly on engineering better synths to create better melodies. After creating my melody I chopped it up a bit and threw in a couple alarms to add to the effect. Let's not forget to thank Frost's abilities for giving me great drops. I hope you'll enjoy listening to my song as much as I enjoyed making it. Thank you for listening and supporting, and thank you DE for this amazing contest. 

Ok I am wanting to start this as soon as possible this week, as time is just ticking by. I went into the game folder to see if I can find some audio files, could not find any since they are possibly packed in unretreavable/explorable packed game files, and the launcher has ogg files, but this is just the launcher and not the game. I don't think it is safe going into them just to get audio files for sound effects to mix into a music track for the competition. Does anyone know where I can find audiophiles of the game ? I would specifically like to have voice files of operator and Lotus in regards to the Second Dream Quest and some sounds from the War Within.

On 29/01/2017 at 0:02 AM, KrashOmnis said:

A full band arrangement of my Registered Losers song.  Written, Recorded, Performed, and Produced by me in my den on my silly computer.

Sing along with me, Tenno:

Reveal hidden contents

Chorus:
Twenty-seven million registered strong
Playing Warframe all day long

Verse 1:
I did some relic missions today
Ain’t gettin’ those drop gotta grind it again
Just one little prime part away
No Ordis I don’t remember the old war

Verse 2:
Did my sortie today
And I got frickin’ Endo again
Oh when will I get that sweet Riven mod
For the weapon I want to use (Never!)

Chorus
Guitar Solo

Bridge:
Before this song is done
All sing out as one
Yea yea
Yea yea
Before this song is done
All singing out as one

Chorus (Acapella)
Chorus
Chorus (With Harmony, Tag last line twice)

Thanks Man made my day ^.^ 

On 26/01/2017 at 5:02 PM, GreenGreeny said:

I'm a Little late to the game , but this is my submission: 

Just want to note that my collaborative artist who helped me with the vocals, only wanted to be mentioned and not linked (so i'm not breaking the rules)

10 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

Ok I am wanting to start this as soon as possible this week, as time is just ticking by. I went into the game folder to see if I can find some audio files, could not find any since they are possibly packed in unretreavable/explorable packed game files, and the launcher has ogg files, but this is just the launcher and not the game. I don't think it is safe going into them just to get audio files for sound effects to mix into a music track for the competition. Does anyone know where I can find audiophiles of the game ? I would specifically like to have voice files of operator and Lotus in regards to the Second Dream Quest and some sounds from the War Within.

I get my quotes from the Warframe wiki page. You might have to search for specific characters in order to use quotes though.
For example, if you want to use Alad V quotes, go to the wiki and go to the search bar and search "Alad V/Quotes" and it'll show you all of his quotes from his assassination to his quotes in various events and such. To download, just right click the media bar and click "save link as..."