Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

Hello!

Here is my entry, I am a video game composer & producer. My Artist name is NT-Veon, I have been playing Warframe for almost 3 years now. I wanted to Make a song that expressed the flow of movement and the pace of combat. I used different styles combined into one to make a song i think fits Warframe overall. 

Thank You!

Edited by PeterScarlet

5 hours ago, Kaleptik said:

Can the submitted song be a remix of a Warframe song?

The rules say it must be your original work.

Think of it like this: If this was a writing competition, you couldn't attend with a copy of Lord of the Rings with your own add ons. :) You couldn't even re-write the Lord of the Rings in your own words, 'cause the story still wouldn't be your original work. You have to come up with your own story, and write it down with your own words!

But: Many good songs posted here! It's been fun listening 'em!

16 hours ago, LittleNycto said:

just finalized my submission! here it is! 

EDIT: heres a private link to a shortened version so as to remain a contestant: 

And here's the full version fully available for download!

U got some mad skillz. Great EQ, great build ups (perhaps too many?) Other than the frequent build ups, this is phenomenal my man! Seriously, fantastic work. I'm curious what synthesizer plugins you use. Also, amazing uses of your filters on SFX, seriously makes the song so damn intriguing.

Edited by JusticeWinns69

9 minutes ago, -Trixxy said:

My Tenno Tunes Vol2 Submission:  One for the edgy dudes who chill in Larunda, with their red/black set ups with Stalker Sigils and Weapons.

Good Luck to all contestants :lotus:

first 25 seconds i really hope that isn't dubstep, but i am lose... again...

2 minutes ago, Py3HuK said:

first 25 seconds i really hope that isn't dubstep, but i am lose... again...

Ha! Depends on your definition of dubstep (which my submission isnt but anyways )

I'm personally into the more deeper things like Kryptic Minds, Distance, and such. Got a sweet spot though for fundamental throwbacks to 2009-ish dubstep the likes of Caspa, Emalkay, Bar9 etc. I can talk about dubstep for daaaaaays. 

Another time :cool:

I was thinking to make some tunes for Warframe so I'm taking my chance. I wasn't sure at the start what genre to do and ended up with a bit of mash-up of few of them (Cinematic/ Electro/ Neuro hop).

I hope you'll enjoy!

Edited by nezvers16

20 hours ago, Aftalyfe said:

I would appreciate if the devs clarified the rules about using warframe sounds outside the fankit. I made this song back when the fankit wasn't available so I had to improvise because I really wanted to use some ordis' lines because they fit so well to the concept. I don't think it concerns only my entry, I'm sure there are people who would like to do something similar because there is still 10 more days to finish their entries. I can see people dig this track so I would be disappointed if I was disqualified over semantics, but I still want to know if I can hope to at least enter top 10, let alone be in the competition :)

Also good luck to everyone, I can see some people put a lot of work into their entries, it will be interesting to see the final top 10 :)

Using Warframe sounds outside of the Fan Kit are welcomed and not against the rules! 

Good luck!

7 hours ago, nezvers16 said:

I was thinking to make some tunes for Warframe so I'm taking my chance. I wasn't sure at the start what genre to do and ended up with a bit of mash-up of few of them (Cinematic/ Electro/ Neuro hop).

I hope you'll enjoy!

Hot damn! Those are some fresh grooves you're slingin' 'round. I like your style of electro, it's what I try to incorporate into my own mixes. Check out entry if you would.

7 hours ago, nezvers16 said:

I hope you'll enjoy!

LOL This was interesting song mix of voices ,nice one tenno.You could add some abilitys effect like when rhino cast Iron Skin or nux 3th ability to mix it with such a sound effects this could be a winner >>>