1) Drifting Contact

2) Primed Pressure Point

3) Maiming Strike

4) Organ Shatter

5) Primed Reach

6) Berserker

7) Body Count

8) Blood Rush/Fever Strike

Which would be the better mod for the 8th slot?

I would be simply running fissure runs with this set-up, thanks in advance! :3

13 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

You sure?

I could take off Blood Rush, I guess... :3

Don't.

Blood Rush scales last, which means that once you get to 1.5x combo counter your Lecta will get the Blood Rush bonus on the crit chance modified by Maiming Strike, giving it 95% crit chance at base, that multiplied by the BR bonus will become 330%, or a 30% chance of doing 8.4x your total damage and a 70% chance of doing 6.55x your total damage, averaging at 7.11x

And that gets even more insane when your counter starts going up.

I would personally try to fit at least an elemental combo somewhere, like for example by substituting *body count.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

Honestly I'd say take all 3 off. Maiming is all you need. The slide attack is RIDICULOUSLY strong. You'll be red critting off of Maiming alone.

That's BS sorry, Secura Lecta with Maiming doesn't eve get to 100% crit chance.

EDIT: didn't notice you had both body count and drifting contact on. One is more than enough, and that way you can also keep Berserker on for higher speed.

Edited by Autongnosis

3 minutes ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

Take off Drifting, Body count, and Blood rush.

Maiming strike gives a BASE of 90% crit chance. Any crit chance mods other than Maiming is a total waste.

Put on Elementals & Spoiled Strike

You sure?

I could take off Blood Rush, I guess... :3

4 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Don't.

Blood Rush scales last, which means that once you get to 1.5x combo counter your Lecta will get the Blood Rush bonus on the crit chance modified by Maiming Strike, giving it 95% crit chance at base, that multiplied by the BR bonus will become 330%, or a 30% chance of doing 8.4x your total damage and a 70% chance of doing 6.55x your total damage, averaging at 7.11x

And that gets even more insane when your counter starts going up.

I would personally try to fit at least an elemental combo somewhere, like for example by substituting berserker.

That's BS sorry, Secura Lecta with Maiming doesn't eve get to 100% crit chance.

Just now, jmthebigman said:

Blood rush for sure.

Id ditchbody count for fever strike

ookay, thanks for the advice! :3

10 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Oh wells, 25 secs is better than 13/15 seconds but looks like a sacrifice will be inevitable. :(

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. :3

Out of curiosity, which frame are you using?

If you're using a frame with an ability that can force multiple consecutive stealth multipliers (like Excalibur/Mirage/Inaros), then damaging melee procs have an odd interaction where they double-dip (or triple-dip, with Gas damage) into the 8x stealth multiplier. Building for a high-Status Gas build with one of these frames will allow you to melt level 150+ Grineer heavies in a split second if you Blind it first.
So if you plan on using the weapon this way: make sure you replace all elementals with 60%/60% versions, and make sure it's built for Gas damage.

47 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Out of curiosity, which frame are you using?

If you're using a frame with an ability that can force multiple consecutive stealth multipliers (like Excalibur/Mirage/Inaros), then damaging melee procs have an odd interaction where they double-dip (or triple-dip, with Gas damage) into the 8x stealth multiplier. Building for a high-Status Gas build with one of these frames will allow you to melt level 150+ Grineer heavies in a split second if you Blind it first.
So if you plan on using the weapon this way: make sure you replace all elementals with 60%/60% versions, and make sure it's built for Gas damage.

I am using it with a Nekros, for casual fissure runs and such. :3

Desecrate makes reactant hunting much more bearable and the credit boost from Secura Lecta isn't necessary but seems nice to have!

Edited by NativeKiller