Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nova builds?

Heavy

Question

6 answers to this question

- Slow build, have 145% strength for 75% slow (personally I recommend using Power Drift + Intensify since it saves a mod slot assuming you have enough capacity to use the exilus slot) and get as much duration as you can (Duration = range).

Forget about range (the stat itself not what I equated it to) and maybe get some (maxed or near maxed) efficiency in there.

Either just maxed streamline, to save on duration or R3 Fleeting Expertise with a maxed streamline for 70% efficiency (but -40% duration) or an R4 Fleeting Expertise with an R4 Streamline for 75% efficiency (but -50% duration). It's just so you can cast it with more ease on power consumption, don't spam it as the wave resets with each cast and it takes a while to get far.

- Speed, use a maxed out Overextended and do not use any mods that add strength. With the exception of my power strength recommendation the same as slow applies.

Edited by Madway7

To use them on the same frame just use the ABC tabs, you can use a fast build on one and a slow build on another then just press whichever one you want to use. You can also use the loadout slots so you can just use the drop down box to select speed or slow directly like I do.