Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceres: Prosecutor not Respawning after First Success

SugarEngineer

Question

Hey, I had previously killed off the Prosecutor (Actually, it seemed like two at the same time, his bodyguard I assume?) on Ceres as identified by the Lotus. But, the Jupiter Relay still says I haven't defeated one.  I figured ok fine, I'll just re-farm, whatever.  Maybe it didn't count since my dog ate him?  Though, the Lotus did confirm the kill afterwards and said there could be more.  Since he appeared to have shown up after about 5 missions on Ceres, I figure at most 25 some odd missions should do it.  As of now, either the RNG is exceptionally terrible, or something else is up. 

I not trying to be that guy complaining about the RNG, and maybe this just my "Welcome to Warframe RNG!" but something seems really strange.  In fact, to mix it up a bit last night, I also did about half infested missions and saw two juggernauts, which might have a similar spawn chance?  

If I have to keep farming after killing him once, alright.  At least I made a cool mil of credits last night, so that's certainty something.

Is there a better area to farm outside of the defense missions? I believe I got him on the spy mission, so I might try that again now.   

5 answers to this question

You have to let the enemies sound the alarm, otherwise Prosecutors won´t spawn. Don´t do endledd mission for them, try fast missions like capture or rescue and don´t kill everyone so at least 1 can trigger the alarm.

After the Javlok update DE drastically reduced the spawn frequency of prosecutors.

And this thread is more fitting for players helping players.

Edited by Kuestenjung

I'm not sure how it works in defense missions but in other missions on Ceres you can spawn Prosecutors by triggering alarms. As long as the alarms they up they will keep spawning periodically. Personally I used the Hijack map to farm them for the Javlok but I don't think it matters. However, I don't know what the problem was with your kill not counting for the junction.

The Juggernaut is spawned by killing a bunch of infested after the initial trigger (roar, Lotus warns you). The initial trigger is randomly timed but there should be one in every infested mission.

5 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

After the Javlok update DE drastically reduced the spawn frequency of prosecutors

Really.... it went up for me.  I had one spawn pretty much every time I did the capture mission iirc before that they were pretty rare. 

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Really.... it went up for me.  I had one spawn pretty much every time I did the capture mission iirc before that they were pretty rare. 

From my experience, yes. Even with alarms on I need to drastically reduce my speed to get 1 to spawn, before the update I had at least 1 every mission and they weren´t locked behind the alarms and spawned in endless missions.