Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Mag works again?

RainbowDashie20

Question

GREEDY MAG IS MAKING A COMEBACK!

So I was playing a low level missions with my friends to help them level up and I brought Greedy Mag (I am an older player and recently came back to Warframe, found out about a month ago that Greedy Pull "only works for Mag" now).  I brought Greedy because I figured the enemies would be a low enough level to pull them to death.  After about a wave in to a defense my friend asked, "Why is all of the loot moving towards you?" I answered calmly that is was a mod that upgraded an ability, which he found neat.  Then it hit me...

I am pretty sure that Greedy Mag can pull loot for your entire team again!  I'm not completely sure however.  The enemies could have died at my feet from my Carrier, or maybe it's because they're on my friend list.  Either way, I really, REALLY, want others to help confirm this for me.  If Greedy Mag is a thing again, my first (and most prized) prime may be useful for something!

Please post the results of any tests that you do with Greedy Mag.  I would really like to know if it works! :satisfied:

4 answers to this question

After a few more missions with my team the next day, they commented on how the loot stopped moving towards them.  It couldn't have been vacuum because I was standing still for the entire mission (it was a low level defense).  I'm not sure what happened that day, but it was for the entire day not just the one mission.  Bugframe is messing with my mind!