Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

• 2 weeks later...

Butterlies, more butterflies doing things that cause agony to the enemy.  For all of the Titania fans just raise your voice in a loud cry and shout "OCTAVIA'S STUPID ROLLER BALL IS WHAT TITANIA'S LATTERN IS SUPPOSE TO BE!"

Then inhale deeply and silently stew.  I agree there should be NO CHANCE.  It should WORK.  It's a level 3 ability.  It's almost as if there are several DE parties.  DE 2016+ gives us Nidus and Octavia, DE 2013 is complaining how loud and amazing powers were and how in their days when you pressed 1 it was Slash Dash.  These are Super Powered Ninja Space Wizards!   Make... Them... Powerful.  This tepid approach to artificial limits like casting speed, weapon swapping drives me mad.  We're already limited by mod space which makes a huge difference.

As for the ideas present I'm not even certain I'm a huge fan of the buff system anymore since any buff in the face of 100+ enemy outside of MAYBE 99% Evasion rate will not matter.  The entire plan should be to compare the place of the frame in the team and then compare it to the good frames.  As it stands Titania brings nothing consistent to her team that would make her a valued asset.  Which is a shame because fairy frame is cute frame and I love her.

Archwing... I don't even know.  Has anyone maybe thought that giving Titania her own special flight pattern that isn't archwing might be something worth entertaining?