Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is warframe support giving refunds?

Ryonan

Question

I buy an archmelee accidently with platinum (150platinum) 7 days ago and I instantly send a ticket to the warframe support, But at the moment nobody answered me.
Someone knows about this cases?
I never use the gun, it's at my inventory intact from the moment I buy it.

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Support is likely backlogged with tickets, please be patience and wait for them to get to your ticket.

Personally never had a ticket go longer than 2 weeks without a support representative replying to it.

If you have had no reply after two weeks, you can "bump" the existing ticket by replying to it, don't make additional tickets on the same issue.

As long as you haven't used it, they should be able refund you.  

7 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Support is likely backlogged with tickets, please be patience and wait for them to get to your ticket.

Personally never had a ticket go longer than 2 weeks without a support representative replying to it.

If you have had no reply after two weeks, you can "bump" the existing ticket by replying to it, don't make additional tickets on the same issue.

As long as you haven't used it, they should be able refund you.  

Thank you NovusNova!

7 minutes ago, Dumfing said:

They may not refund you though, I read somewhere that said that plat purchases are final

They offer one refund per person. I've had mine and that's what they told me is the general rule.

@OP I'm sure they'll refund you with a warning that they will not refund anymore purchases.