The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arsenal Lag

MeltySap

Occasionally on selecting equipment in the arsenal, I experience a roughly 1-2 second delay rather than an instant load of a new warframe/weapon. It's extremely obnoxious, and I never experienced this before.

I reinstalled the game just today, have verified my cache, and it should not be an issue of weak hardware.

10 hours ago, Svolur said:

Occasionally on selecting equipment in the arsenal, I experience a roughly 1-2 second delay rather than an instant load of a new warframe/weapon. It's extremely obnoxious, and I never experienced this before.

I reinstalled the game just today, have verified my cache, and it should not be an issue of weak hardware.

Hi Svolur,

We have received a number of reports regarding arsenal performance and we believe it may have something to do with using multiple loadouts. We're currently in the process of tracking down this issue and we hope to have it resolved in a timely manner.

Hi there.
I started experiencing those lags a few days ago. I have no multiple loadouts and my hardware runs the game constantly on 60 FPS.

When I want to choose a Warframe I normally do it like this: Arsenal - Choose Warframe - double click on Warframe
With the first click on (example) Valkyr it lags for like 2 to 3 seconds and the Warframe still isn't chosen. So I just click the button at the bottom of the screen and it's fine. It appears to happen every time I click on a specific Warframe though. Don't have any Issues at the moment - but just wanted to share my experience with the lag incase other players still have problems with this. 

Its' not a major Issue but something that annoyed me for the time I had the problem. 

On 1/18/2017 at 4:21 AM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Svolur,

We have received a number of reports regarding arsenal performance and we believe it may have something to do with using multiple loadouts. We're currently in the process of tracking down this issue and we hope to have it resolved in a timely manner.

I have a pseudo-fresh (not easy to repro) EE.log, with prompts in chat when hitching occurs in arsenal. 

Don't know if it is a specific issue on my end, but in the secondaries menu, every time a hitch occurs the game is logging a Spot-load for Kunai, and everything apparently attached to it - .wav, .lua, .png, .fbx etc. etc.

Only tested in the Secondary menu since it is easier to repro there.

A little more difficult in Primary unless selecting the 'Lanka', that weapon specifically has issues. Looking at a fresh EE.log for the lanka case shows similar spot-loading logs, but with a bunch of .bmp files.

If need be, i can submit both of the above EE.logs.

EDIT:

I have a completely fresh EE.log which covers the initial log in, through to cycling through every piece of equipment in the game, and the appearance of the arsenal issues that leads to waiting a second or more for your input to register when highlighting an item (any item). There is a video to accompany this EE.log if required.

It seems that once you've made that initial equipment selection, be it frame or weapon, the game starts to have issues. I can highlight a Dex Sybaris, but the game is logging a spot load for the frame, secondary, melee, and the currently selected primary which might have been a Soma (for example), even though i highlighted the Dex Sybaris.

Edited by MillbrookWest