Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron Vandal

Fire_Ashes

Fire_Ashes, please, just no which I am sorry that I can't let you to make blueprint too easy for players grab hold, maybe someday a new blueprint as weak sniper that let you do that, but frist sniper isn't going get let go that easy.

It is true that they can start on the Vulkar until they get it... I just have a bad feeling that no matter what you do people will be angry I'm just trying to get the best compromise possible out of the community.

Edit: By all accounts I must agree with you, this is a special weapon only for the people here to stay.

Edited by Fire_Ashes

Super heated chamber creates a combustion propulsion system wich fires the bullet at insane speed.

Like when you fire a gun you just make a small explosion to make the bullet move forward.

Here with the super heated chamber you would actually gain incredible heat in a chamber and make it in a vacuum wich would be released in 1 big push to create an incredible momentum.

vut yeah 100 Fieldron samples I think would be better.

Oh dear... I feel so stupid now... Feel free to call me an arrogant kid. I deserve it. Thanks for correcting me, though.

These forums really need a downvote button...

Basically, what you suggest is grind to get a blueprint so you can grind some more to build it, and grind some more for the potato and grind some more to reach rank 30 on it. Makes sense.

Wouldn't mind having the original available in the market for a short time after the event. Either BP or complete, wouldn't care. For those who didn't get the Vandal version and those that lost it post-reset

Oh dear... I feel so stupid now... Feel free to call me an arrogant kid. I deserve it. Thanks for correcting me, though.

sometime its ok to let go even the crowd get angry, sometime developer try do they best they could do trying and thinking all they can.  Time like this isn't all ways easy in life.  LIke I my good old wise neighbor said " Some keep on hoping for themselves each their own goals, just keep that little hope, it will become ember to be ready to be lit up the fire"  So that meaning keep on hoping, maybe the developer did thought that idea but probably having trouble time keep on with player's request in the game, who know.

These forums really need a downvote button...

Basically, what you suggest is grind to get a blueprint so you can grind some more to build it, and grind some more for the potato and grind some more to reach rank 30 on it. Makes sense.

Agreed.

There is no reason for them to give us a blueprint, they should just outright give us the full weapon. Why the extra grind?

Besides lorewise, it makes more sense: when you click on the progress bar, it tells you how the Tenno have intercepted info of a captured weapons cache. You don't put blueprints in a weapons cache, you put fully built weapons.

in a cache you can get a blueprint for a how to create a nuke/how to make a pistol/how to create a fire and how to create a Snipetron vandal, so ffs just give us a blueprint NOT a pre made weapon. I want a blueprint not anything none BP.

Well, I hope that DE gives you a BP and gives everyone else the pre-made weapon.

That way everyone will be happy, everyone wins. :)

The problem with them just giving out the weapon itself is not everyone has inventory space for it. Just give us a blueprint with very easily obtainable materials and a shortened craft time.

It would come with its own slot, as the Lato Vandal did.

Besides lorewise, it makes more sense: when you click on the progress bar, it tells you how the Tenno have intercepted info of a captured weapons cache. You don't put blueprints in a weapons cache, you put fully built weapons.

That's true. But I don't think they care. They got away with the frost prime thing because it was like "The corpus are researching the orokin technology and stop them before they finish it!" So it would make sense they would have a blueprint but not the full warframe. But in this case it wouldn't make sense for a BP but I have a feeling we're gonna have to grind.

what ever it will you dont need to play 5 hours a day to get fieldron samples do def maps till wave 5 and open dat boxes there you go for some be happy we gain a vandal on a way like that =P if ill get it ill be happy and dont care how long it takes me to craft or shove a slot for it time is with me!