Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ASH vs LOKI

Estarossa1

Question

Which is better and why?

why so many people hate ash? his 4th ability has been reworked and guess what no one even plays him anymore ..i have only saw 1 ash in public since the beginning of the month lol..

When will their useless comparisons stop?

why does loki has a huge head...haha

and WHO IS THE BETTER SPY??

Until Ash stops needing an augment for 2 of his first 3 abilities to have any relevance and gets a 4th that isn't a neutered piece of trash that STILL has the problems it's previous iteration had, Loki wins by default.  You have to micromanage Ash's invis, shuriken has potato aim and tracking, and teleport is laughably buggy, with or without the augment. Not to mention none of his abilities will count for stealth kill multipliers.

38 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

Not to mention none of his abilities will count for stealth kill multipliers.

Because they add to the melee combo multiplier which is what that bladestorm augment was mysteriously for but never used before the rework.

And boy are these tears going to be sweet when Loki gets his rework. :^) His skillset is ancient. It's only a matter of time.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Because they add to the melee combo multiplier which is what that bladestorm augment was mysteriously for but never used before the rework.

I'm not talking about the stealth kill damage multiplier, I'm talking about the stealth kill affinity multiplier. Though they don't count for stealth damage either.

And there's literally no reason to change Loki's abilities, he's one of the very few frames that actually work as is.

This topic of Ash vs Loki, comes down to one thing which is mission. Loki is best at spy missions due to being resourceful in that respected area. Also Loki isn't a very offensive frame and is more of a defensive/support style frame which makes him fall short when trying to compare him to Ash.

Ash is an offensive frame which means he can do just about every kind of mission. His abilities are used to deal damage to enemies expect for smoke bomb. Loki's abilities are used to help himself along with his fourth ability used as support as to disarm enemies of their guns. Trying to ask the question of "who wins?" is like trying to compare an apple to a green bean. However to answer the question, I would base it off of usage for missions so Ash would win only because he has more versatility in the offensive department. Now if it was asked based on missions on who was better, they both have their own respective rolls for missions. Loki is espionage and Ash is a literal assassin.

That is who "wins". 

On 21/03/2017 at 4:53 AM, Aleksundar said:

Next time use the frame before you dress it down XD

I have, used him. I have his prime frame gathering dust in my collection.

Tactics and precision is great for single target combat but for the most part there are far better frames than Ash for everything. His ult was the only thing he had going for him.

As far as stealth based frames go Loki and Ivara both have him beat. When it comes to combat damn near every single other frame has him beat. He does nothing better than any other frame except waste the players time.

People like him and that's fine. I find him utterly useless to me. He adds nothing to my playstyle that I can't get better from another frame.

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

I have, used him. I have his prime frame gathering dust in my collection.

Tactics and precision is great for single target combat but for the most part there are far better frames than Ash for everything. His ult was the only thing he had going for him.

As far as stealth based frames go Loki and Ivara both have him beat. When it comes to combat damn near every single other frame has him beat. He does nothing better than any other frame except waste the players time.

People like him and that's fine. I find him utterly useless to me. He adds nothing to my playstyle that I can't get better from another frame.

I don't see how ash, who deals two of the best damage types(slash & finisher damage) can get beaten by nearly every other frame. I mean have you seen how fast ash can takeout a lvl 150 heavy unit with just his abilities alone? Believe or not, but even after the rework an unmodded bladestorm is one of the strongest damage abilities in the game. Teleport/fatal teleport can oneshot lvl 100+ enemies. Invisibility isn't special anymore since every frame can use naramon. Also fatal teleport + covert lethality makes ash's third ability a delete button. Idk if you been using ash for nothing but bladestorm (which wouldn't be a surprise for your opinion of him now) but ash is still a late game viable frame.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Angry

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CFE Angry said:

I don't see how ash, who deals two of the best damage types(slash & finisher damage) can get beaten by nearly every other frame.

Ivara says hi.  If built right(not gimping her power strength), Ivara can take out high level enemies quite fast.

I like Ash.  Way more than I like Loki.  I just love Ivara more than all of them.  :D

3 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Ivara says hi.  If built right(not gimping her power strength), Ivara can take out high level enemies quite fast.

I like Ash.  Way more than I like Loki.  I just love Ivara more than all of them.  :D

I'm just pointing out to ailissa that not even half of the frames in the game can out dps a well equipped ash on high level content. 

Edited by (XB1)CFE Angry