Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma in the Golden sortie rewards

Fylas

REALLY?!?!? REALLY?!?!! I've been doing sorties since they were added, and this is my first time I get a -rare- reward ... AND  ITS A FRIGGGING FORMA?!?! just how much do you hate me DE Q_Q A FORMA?!?! I could get it if it was a triple pack or five bot A!! A SINGLE! NOT PLURAL! FORMA? I already have ten of em lying around just in case I need em. it's the most common of common orokin tech items, it's so frigging basic you don't even allow the blueprint to be traded. Why is that there in the list T_T yes I know I sound whiney but this seriously ruined my giddiness for the reward roll T_T heck even 2000 endo in a row is more useful then this X_X 

SaTvnbm.jpg

Like 3 days ago I also got Forma out of Sortie. And I was dissapointed untill I realized it's already crafted one.

I know this sucks, but then.. I still need formas in seriously stupid amounts and I'd faster delete 20 platinum than buy one from overpriced market.

But yeah, I don't see how is this reward in rare section. It should be in "normal" at best.