Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframes] Concept - Exo

Elamir

Hi,

yet another Warframe concept, you can see my other one here

What you see in blue is elements that i'm not sure of, and of witch i am asking for your help.

names are awful please help me with those !

on any other points, i more than welcome constructive criticism ;)

a background idea for the lore (a sketch really) :

I'm feeling that even for the warframe, the war with the other faction is escalating, and though new Warframe are found, it is time to use newly available technologies.

with that, i present to you Exo: Exo is a very fragile armor, that doesn't work well alone...

The Warframe

Spoiler
  • health :75 (125 at rank 30)
  • shield : 200 (1000 at rank 30)
  • energy : 100 (175 at rank 30)
  • armor : 350
  • speed : 1.0
  • Aura polarity :   Vazarin Pol
  • Polarities :
  • Exilus Polarity :

passive

Spoiler

both a relief and a curse, Exo cannot be affected by aura and status effect

• status effect have a reduce effectiveness on you (-60%)
  • you are not affect by aura (beyond your own)
  • you can only gather energy using energy sphere (or through forma and aura)
  • energy sphere grants you 30 / 60 instead of the usual 25/50

powers

Spoiler

Burst : COST : 25

Spoiler

activate one of your sub-systems boosting it's efficiency

• weapon switching and reload speed is increased
  • recoil is reduce
  • overall speed, wall latch, slide and jump are increased
  • melee speed and damage are increased

boost is of 5/10/15/20 per cent

switching by pressing, activating by maintaining; no duration, until falling in a pit, dying or changing power

Jamming: COST : 25

Spoiler

jam all communications effectively preventing any enemies from triggering the alarm and disable abilities and equipment for 10 sec (duration like mods apply)

• area of 10/15/20/25m (stretch like mods apply)
  • enemies cannot trigger the alarm even if they see you, see you kill enemies and as long as they remain within the area.
  • they can still trigger the alarm after the effect ends, by going out of the area or by using a console.
  • will prevent enemies from using abilities like Shockwave MOAs,  Sentients power, ...
    • Eximus shield will still be active until put down, he will not be able to raise it until Jamming ends.
  • equipment will be jammed preventing their use
    • grenades will be thrown but will not be able to explode until power ends (the warframe aura color will mark their positions)
    • turrets, manned-turrets within the area will be jammed unable to fire
    • and camera to lose their friend or foe attribute (requesting turrets to attack enemies)
  • killed enemies have a higher chance of dropping energy orbs

protectCOST : 75 to 100

Spoiler

attache to the nearest solid surface (can be the roof) and collapse into a hardened structure effectively reinforcing you at the cost of mobility

• you cannot move.
  • your base armor is increased to 450 (100 more)
  • you become a shield beacon recharging the shield of nearby allies and structure even under fire
    • distance is 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters
    • boost is 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 % per seconds on an ally
    • boost is 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 % per seconds on a structure
    • the target with the least % of shield is targeted first
    • you do not shield yourself
  • during that time, you also attack nearby enemies
    • distance is 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 meters
    • dealing 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 electric damage to an enemy with 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% proc
    • enemy killed by you adds a stack
    • primary attack will consume 5 stacks
      • pull and knock down enemies towards you with 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 
      • distance is 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 meters
    • secondary attack will consume 5 stacks
      • enemies within 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters
      • are dealt 75 / 75 / 150 / 150 electric damage with a guaranteed proc
  • you start with 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 stacks
  • one stack is consume every 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds
  • duration and stretch mods does not apply
  • if at the end of the 5 seconds no stack is left the power ends

power-overwhelming: COST 50 + 10 per seconds

Spoiler

fusion with your target and become one:

If it is an enemy (only humanoid body works) :

Spoiler

forcibly attache to him taking control of his body : you move where you want

• his life becomes yours (scale ?)

upon power ends :

• you will crush him doing 500/1000/1500/2000  Finishing  damage
  • he's remaining life transform to energy (scale ?)
  • he's remaining armor transform to life (scale ?)

if it is an ally :

Spoiler

you will open up towards him offering him an interaction, upon agreement :

• like Sanctuary your shield will extend to protect both you and your ally
  • his life becomes yours (scale ?)
  • your ally control where you go
  • your ally lose any shield (and gain yours)

upon power ends :

• no, sadly you will not crush him

both :

• your armor adds to his (scale ?)
  • your life are linked, if one die, both dies
  • both aura still works and Exo's aura limitation still apply (only to him)
  • all your Burst sub-systems are active
  • you are equipped with a missile launcher and will fire 1 missiles every 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 seconds
    • each missile does 100/150/200/250 base damage in a 3/4/5/6 m radius
    • missiles auto lock on your reticule's closest target

Augments:

Spoiler

Now a bit of appologies :

- still being edited, tho i welcome any constructive criticism ;)

• Warframe stats and polarities
  • passive ability
  • names of the powers
  • Augments
  • name of the Warframe

- Sorry not good with name (especially Warframe names) or english for that matter, please forgive.

- numbers are, of course, estimate, i'm trying to give off the idea and range of the Warframe

- sorry again, no artist here so no arts :(

Edited by Elamir

Not that bad of a concept. I don't like the first 3 abilities and the stats (you say fragile, but has 600 armor and 200 base shield), but the passive and 4th ability are nice. 

So, about the 3 first abilities:

1: It's basicaly Rhino's Charge, but with an interresting feature (wall smashing) that could be added to his ability. Also, not a fan of jetpacks. Exo+jetpack feel too much like CoD, Halo, etc. So in general, I don't like this ability because I think it's not original enough. 

2: I don't really understand this ability. You wall latch and shoot things with 100% precision added to your guns, plus max health and regen buff? I've seen similar ideas in many concepts, but I think (please don't get mad, it's just an opinion) that it's the one I dislike the most. 

3: Hacking abilities have been very popular in many techno/hacker frame concepts, but this one doesn't really fit with yours. 

Passive: I like the aura nullifier, but it shouldn't be limited to poison (since only Infested have Toxic auras). Instead, I think a reduced effect (of a good amount, of course)would be more appropriate. Also, keep the friendly-aura nullifier, it's a good way to balance this strong passive.

4: Awesome. Don't like the jetpack, but I really like the idea of thaking control of an enemy and using him as a shield. Also, fusing with another player to get one, super strong Warframe would be amazing. 

PS: It's not "mana", it's energy. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

I think it would be cool if his (I'm assuming it's a "he") power was directly related to how many teammates he was around. 

Form Factor:

He would look like a frame made of glass and a rigid metal outer skeleton. So like how other frames are melds of a few different (looking) materials, one of the major components to Exo would be his glass-like parts. He is more formless than most other frames, meaning his features are less defined (like his face, he has no real face).

When near his allies, he will draw energy from them and you will see it live (swirling and moving like it's alive) within the glass parts of his body. The energy color will depend on what is chosen by the player.

Power/Ability Scheme:

He has no real energy of his own and just like you said, he can't use auras other than his own (though he should be able to use plates). He is almost like an unfinished frame, but not. He is powered by the strength of his comrades in battle, literally. The closer he is, to the more of his allies, the more power he gains (depends on mods). When near allies, he will also regenerate energy by 1/sec for each individual within a certain range (up to 4 energy/sec). In a way his skill set and overall theme may bare similarities to other frames like Equinox.

As far as his actual abilities, they would be a mix of defense and offense.

Passive: Exo acts as a transistor for energy/abilities, increasing his/their effective range by 10% (maybe 15%). This includes the abilities of allies and things like energy/shield/ammo plates. Depending on which of his auras is active, he will either enable himself/allies to draw in power/beneficial abilities (from allies/plates) from further out or increase the effective combat range of himself/his team by 10% (or 15%).

Ability A_ Infuse/Diffuse:

A quiver style ability mechanic that sets the aura of Exo to either intake energy from his surroundings (meaning players) or transfer any and all around (including from himself) to his allies.

Infuse: Will drain energy from all of Exo's surrounding allies (this does not lessen the amount in allies reserves). Affected by range mods.

Diffuse: Will drain energy from Exo in the same manner as it is gathered, giving it to his allies within range. So for each ally within range Exo will provide 1 energy/sec up to a maximum of 4 energy/sec (maybe 8/sec with augments, to match raids).

Augment: Law of Equality

When Exo's energy level reaches 0, while diffusion is active, he will receive and additional 1 armor/sec (up to 4 armor/sec, maybe 8/sec for raids) for each ally within range up to a max in the amount of his total energy pool (so if he has a total of 300 energy, he will gain up to a max of 300 armor at 1-4armor/sec depending on how near all his allies are).

*This is all I have right now, I will update this as I think of new stuff*

7 hours ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

I think it would be cool if his (I'm assuming it's a "he") power was directly related to how many teammates he was around. 

I disagree with that. Solo players would be way too penalised. Also, I don't really like this passive nor this 1st ability. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

48 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I disagree with that. Solo players would be way too penalised. Also, I don't really like this passive nor this 1st ability.

PS: I think you should say "could" instead of "would". It's more appropriate.

Would (2): indicating the consequence of an imagined event or situation.

- I would say my previous statement qualifies.

Beside the grammar police, you are entitled to your opinion. As far as the solo play penalty, that is a valid concern, but as I said at the bottom of my comment, this is just a start. Depending on what his 3 other abilities turn out to be, you may be correct... but, on the other hand if done right, it could make for an interesting dynamic. Synergy is the key, but I am drawing a blank on any other abilities at the moment.

Feel free to have at it.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

7 hours ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

Form Factor:

He would look like a frame made of glass and a rigid metal outer skeleton. So like how other frames are melds of a few different (looking) materials, one of the major components to Exo would be his glass-like parts. He is more formless than most other frames, meaning his features are less defined (like his face, he has no real face).

When near his allies, he will draw energy from them and you will see it live (swirling and moving like it's alive) within the glass parts of his body. The energy color will depend on what is chosen by the player.

Power/Ability Scheme:

He has no real energy of his own and just like you said, he can't use auras other than his own (though he should be able to use plates). He is almost like an unfinished frame, but not. He is powered by the strength of his comrades in battle, literally.

5 hours ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

[...] but as I said at the bottom of my comment, this is just a start. Depending on what his 3 other abilities turn out to be, you may be correct... but, on the other hand if done right, it could make for an interesting dynamic. Synergy is the key, but I am drawing a blank on any other abilities at the moment.

Dude you sound like if this concept was yours. Elamir asked for ideas and "constructive criticism", not to take the lead of is concept. 

Thanks for your replies

your ideas are good, you should base these on a concept yourself, but yea, Blade_Wolf_16 is right, your building a concept here

thanks

21 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Not that bad of a concept. I don't like the first 3 abilities and the stats (you say fragile, but has 600 armor and 200 base shield), but the passive and 4th ability are nice. 

i agree, the number might not be correct, i'm trying to build an exo-skeleton warframe so technically fragile (125HP at lvl 30) but it needs to boost the target yet have a base to itself to make it viable in solo hence giving him a huge armor and shield.

So, about the 3 first abilities:

1: It's basicaly Rhino's Charge, but with an interresting feature (wall smashing) that could be added to his ability. Also, not a fan of jetpacks. Exo+jetpack feel too much like CoD, Halo, etc. So in general, I don't like this ability because I think it's not original enough. 

you also have a point there (aside from the "I don't like this ability because I think it's not original enough.") i'm getting of my initial objective, exo-skeleton not jetpack

gave my an idea that i'am gonna update in the power list.

2: I don't really understand this ability. You wall latch and shoot things with 100% precision added to your guns, plus max health and regen buff? I've seen similar ideas in many concepts, but I think (please don't get mad, it's just an opinion) that it's the one I dislike the most. 

might have been off the chart here, my idea was to give him a short lived burst (not so short here) to tank and hold efficiently one place

again going to try and update that

3: Hacking abilities have been very popular in many techno/hacker frame concepts, but this one doesn't really fit with yours. 

no i actually liked this one... ^^

Passive: I like the aura nullifier, but it shouldn't be limited to poison (since only Infested have Toxic auras). Instead, I think a reduced effect (of a good amount, of course)would be more appropriate. Also, keep the friendly-aura nullifier, it's a good way to balance this strong passive.

4: Awesome. Don't like the jetpack, but I really like the idea of thaking control of an enemy and using him as a shield. Also, fusing with another player to get one, super strong Warframe would be amazing. 

yea for the jet-pack idea, well let see how the fix work for the first power (i'll update the 4th accordingly)

PS: It's not "mana", it's energy. 

power ? :P

thanks ^^

i'd love some opinions over my other concept was the first i thought of, and i believe more stable

Have fun

Edited by Elamir

12 hours ago, Elamir said:

i agree, the number might not be correct, i'm trying to build an exo-skeleton warframe so technically fragile (125HP at lvl 30) but it needs to boost the target yet have a base to itself to make it viable in solo hence giving him a huge armor and shield.

you also have a point there (aside from the "I don't like this ability because I think it's not original enough.") i'm getting of my initial objective, exo-skeleton not jetpack

gave my an idea that i'am gonna update in the power list.

might have been off the chart here, my idea was to give him a short lived burst (not so short here) to tank and hold efficiently one place

again going to try and update that

no i actually liked this one... ^^

yea for the jet-pack idea, well let see how the fix work for the first power (i'll update the 4th accordingly)

For the Stats, I think that a medium armor (maybe like 325 to 450) would be more appropriate, since it's not too high (600 is Valkyr, so Exo+Valkyr would be completely indestructible) nor too low (the buff would still be significant). For the Shield, I guess 150-175 would be enough, although Shield needs a buff. The Aura Polarity seems good to me, since Rejuvanation would be similar to an auto-repair, wich, I think, goes well with the concept.

The powers... well, this new quiver-like 1 you got there seems pretty nice. I like the idea of having multiple buff choices. This 2 also looks nice, both offensive and defensive and also well balanced. 

I just think the 3 should be a bit stronger against non-robot enemies. Maybe it could also hack their equippement, like grenades, shields, guns, turrets or even jam their abilities (Eximus, Sentients, Shockwave MOAs, etc.) Since Grineers don't use a lot of Rollers, it could be a little + to be sure it's always effective. 

4th is awesome, again. Nothing to say about that, it's perfect as it is. 

6 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I think that a medium armor (maybe like 325 to 450)

for me that's high armor; he said that's a fragile wf, that means he should not have more than 100/150 armor, maybe with a slight increase in health

-i like the first skill idea, but imo i would only go for the melee damage bonus or reload speed if my weapons are slow, maybe the recoil buff, but only if you are using a very small choice of weapons
-the second skill... it doesn't seem to fit well exo, but atm we have quite no description of how he's and what was he built for
-nothing to say on the third one (but i personally prefer to read 50% instead of 50 per cent)
-on the last ability, i like that idea, it's very intresting

1 minute ago, Fiftycentis said:

for me that's high armor; he said that's a fragile wf, that means he should not have more than 100/150 armor, maybe with a slight increase in health

High armor is not that useful if you ony have 75 base hp. Slash and Toxin Procs could kill you right away, and corrosive procs, Infested Salvage, etc. could be a problem too. 

10 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

For the Stats, I think that a medium armor (maybe like 325 to 450) would be more appropriate, since it's not too high (600 is Valkyr, so Exo+Valkyr would be completely indestructible) nor too low (the buff would still be significant).

I know, i thought of that trouble, that's why i was wondering about a scale 

if it is purly added --- somewhat scaled

like Exo + Valkyr => 400 + 600 => 1000 = 77% damage reduction --- scaled to 100 / 150 + 600 => 750 = 71% damage

Exo + nova => 400 + 65 => 465 = 61 % damage reduction --- scaled to 235 + 65 => 300 = 50% damage reduction

whatever the value without scaled it seems a huge increase, don't know, set it at 350 for now

For the Shield, I guess 150-175 would be enough, although Shield needs a buff.

when you say it needs a buff, you mean the shields in general or mine ?

the base shield doesn't change a lot, the final shield does gives a more general idea (600 shield at level 30 is not quite the same as 1000)

and 200 * 4.4 => 880 --- 150 * 4.4 = 660 don't know how to add the rest of the levels

The Aura Polarity seems good to me, since Rejuvanation would be similar to an auto-repair, wich, I think, goes well with the concept.

that was the idea ;)

The powers... well, this new quiver-like 1 you got there seems pretty nice. I like the idea of having multiple buff choices. This 2 also looks nice, both offensive and defensive and also well balanced. 

i don't know, 20% in recoil might be a bit strong but yea happy to have found it ;)

I just think the 3 should be a bit stronger against non-robot enemies. Maybe it could also hack their equippement, like grenades, shields, guns, turrets or even jam their abilities (Eximus, Sentients, Shockwave MOAs, etc.) Since Grineers don't use a lot of Rollers, it could be a little + to be sure it's always effective. 

4th is awesome, again. Nothing to say about that, it's perfect as it is. 

i suppose your referring to Jamming just change it to position 2, i'm thinking the increased energy drop chance would be welcomed sooner

i was actually afraid to be too powerful because of the area of the power (that's why the hacked drones shoot each other)

the grineers as well as infested (they became organic and therefor shouldn't be hacked)

i'll update trying to target their ability

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

The idea is that it have a more than decent armor to boost the warframe wearing it (4th power) yet have a low HP to be a bit dependent of it

-i like the first skill idea, but imo i would only go for the melee damage bonus or reload speed if my weapons are slow, maybe the recoil buff, but only if you are using a very small choice of weapons

Just like that you might use 3 out of 4, seems good to me and of course it depends on your equipment, that's the idea

-the second skill... it doesn't seem to fit well exo, but atm we have quite no description of how he's and what was he built for
-nothing to say on the third one (but i personally prefer to read 50% instead of 50 per cent)
-on the last ability, i like that idea, it's very intresting

corrected the per cents ^^ writing at 5 am is not a good idea

----------------------------------------------------

i'm having a problem with the passive :

both a relief and a curse, Exo cannot be affected by aura and gaz-like element (tho he can produce them) only his aura can affect him

• you are not affected by gaz-like effect (ie poison)
  • you are not affect by aura (beyond your own)
  • you can only gather energy using energy sphere (or through forma and aura)
  • energy sphere grants you 30 / 60 instead of the usual 25/50

what i wanted to give is because it's a "fragile" Warframe (low life) i didn't wanted it to be killed as soon as it's Slash or Toxin Proc so my first idea was to remove poison clouds as it's usually whats kill me (forgot the slash proc) and to go along with the idea, the disadvantage was to loose friendly aura

now i'm having the idea to instead diminish the effect of procs by 60% still preventing aura effect

or to completely remove them (very powerfull) but prevent any aura / area effect (friendly aura but also limbo rift, ...) you would therefor be stuck in the world / realm (like pick-ups)

3 minutes ago, Elamir said:

when you say it needs a buff, you mean the shields in general or mine ?

i suppose your referring to Jamming just change it to position 2, i'm thinking the increased energy drop chance would be welcomed sooner. i was actually afraid to be too powerful because of the area of the power (that's why the hacked drones shoot each other). the grineers as well as infested (they became organic and therefor shouldn't be hacked)

i'm having a problem with the passive :

what i wanted to give is because it's a "fragile" Warframe (low life) i didn't wanted it to be killed as soon as it's Slash or Toxin Proc so my first idea was to remove poison clouds as it's usually whats kill me (forgot the slash proc) and to go along with the idea, the disadvantage was to loose friendly aura. now i'm having the idea to instead diminish the effect of procs by 60% still preventing aura effect or to completely remove them (very powerfull) but prevent any aura / area effect (friendly aura but also limbo rift, ...) you would therefor be stuck in the world / realm (like pick-ups)

Shields in general looks like they need a buff. 

My problem with this Jamming is that in some missions, there are no alarms nor robotic, so maybe adding slight damages and/or CC would make it usefull in any situation. 

Yeah, this passive is surely complicated, but I think the reduction would be better than the AoE total nullification and Rift prevention, since it would be problematic to fuse with a Limbo who's in the Rift. 

12 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Shields in general looks like they need a buff. 

for me is the enemies proto-shield (orange super-shield) that needs fixing : much harder than normal shield and drains your energy way too fast

i mean, for some level of enemy 35-60 (haven't played higher) the problem is not the enemies but rather that you cannot have energies and therefor your Warframe is simply useless, strategies doesn't come into play => picked up 100 energy (2*50) and 2 seconds later (really 2sec) i didn't had any energy left

might be us (not an exceptionally well team, picked the Warframe that we liked and not a combo team, no full 30 level, ...)

12 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

My problem with this Jamming is that in some missions, there are no alarms nor robotic, so maybe adding slight damages and/or CC would make it usefull in any situation. 

Yeah, this passive is surely complicated, but I think the reduction would be better than the AoE total nullification and Rift prevention, since it would be problematic to fuse with a Limbo who's in the Rift. 

don't know, powers work cross-rift :p but yea, problem ^^

4 minutes ago, Elamir said:

mean, for some level of enemy 35-60 (haven't played higher) the problem is not the enemies but rather that you cannot have energies and therefor your Warframe is simply useless, strategies doesn't come into play => picked up 100 energy (2*50) and 2 seconds later (really 2sec) i didn't had any energy left

energy leech eximus are a great pain for all the players, luckily at least corpus don't have them

42 minutes ago, Elamir said:

The idea is that it have a more than decent armor to boost the warframe wearing it (4th power) yet have a low HP to be a bit dependent of it

forgot of 4 stats fusion, well... balance is all, and comment about balance is the base
"balance in all things"-kennen (league of legends, quite unbulanced for a period :facepalm:)

44 minutes ago, Elamir said:

corrected the per cents ^^ writing at 5 am is not a good idea

wall of text with numbers are always problematic

21 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Dude you sound like if this concept was yours. Elamir asked for ideas and "constructive criticism", not to take the lead of is concept. 

I don't want to take over the thread and never could because it's not mine, written here are just alternates to his ideas (that actually stem from his base ideas), using the name of "his" frame as the overall concept for its lore/abilities. Take all of it or use none of it, I care not. You ask for ideas/criticisms, this is format I deliver in. Just because you may read, "you should," "it would," etc, doesn't mean you absolutely must follow them, they are suggestive not commanding and I usually give an explanation as to why "you should" or "it would," but it certainly is NOT like, "DO THIS NOW AND SCRAP ALL OF YOUR IDEAS!"

The point is to see your ideas from another angle and maybe consider the possibilities/potential that you maybe didn't see/missed.

And with this, you will get no further ideas from me. Good luck.

P.S. The last bit about me not being finished was because I wanted to give you ideas the proper/appropriate response, line by line, when I had time.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

20 hours ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

I don't want to take over the thread and never could because it's not mine, written here are just alternates to his ideas (that actually stem from his base ideas), using the name of "his" frame as the overall concept for its lore/abilities.

The base Idea of the Warframe was an exo-skeleton (hence his name) to eventually boost one ally or use an enemy as shield, now i apologize as i didn't clarify that in the first post.

Take all of it or use none of it, I care not. You ask for ideas/criticisms, this is format I deliver in. Just because you may read, "you should," "it would," etc, doesn't mean you absolutely must follow them, they are suggestive not commanding and I usually give an explanation as to why "you should" or "it would," but it certainly is NOT like, "DO THIS NOW AND SCRAP ALL OF YOUR IDEAS!"

i few points actually interested me in your concept (quiver style ability wish gave me the idea of the newly made first power and your base ideas of how it might look like), the problem was that you went towards a completely different Power/Ability Scheme changing the passive and first power precising that your where going to give other powers as you think of it

this correspond to creating ideas, not help / giving an opinion (were your supposed to base yourself of of the given idea).

The point is to see your ideas from another angle and maybe consider the possibilities/potential that you maybe didn't see/missed.

and your point is interesting here, the problem is how you introduced it, your post could be the first post of another concept :

you didn't give your opinion about what i did, you went strait to yours.

And with this, you will get no further ideas from me. Good luck.

P.S. The last bit about me not being finished was because I wanted to give you ideas the proper/appropriate response, line by line, when I had time.

i am sorry that you see this as a kick in the butt, i was indeed discarding your idea not because of it being bad, but because it is another concept :

full co-op oriented Warframe that entirely depends on ally.

and honestly, i like your idea, as i said, you should present it

your ideas are good, you should base these on a concept yourself

thanks for your feedback, still would like to ear from you

Edited by Elamir