Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No LOCK DOWNS in sabotage and capture missions:

TaylorsContraction

Let me start by saying that these changes ARE NOT FOR THE PLAYERS! They are for the poor enemy souls that act so stupid it results in their own defeat. These lock downs either make no sense or trivialize content. Now then.

Sabotage

Specifically after the reactor has been destroyed and the ship is blowing up to smitherines. Who the hell locks down the ship during an evacuation? This makees absolutely no sense. And I say this not because it incoveniences me in some serious manner. I say this because when I hack the console and the  door opens I see enemies burning to death because they were locked in a room full of fire. All I can think at that moment is, with allies like that, who needs tenno to do the killing? Seriously it's so dumb for enemies to initate a lockdown in a ship that's about to blow and often back-fires in that it just causes the enemies to die in locked rooms making it easier for players.

Capture

Once again this can really trivialize the mission. As a long time player I have absolutely no problem keeping up with the capture target. Having someone initiate a lock down while I'm right on the target's tail just makes the mission EASY PEASY lemon capture. The capture target is stuck in a room with 1 or more tenno and has no where to go. This makes the capture mission a piece of cake to swallow and enjoy unless you're the capture target that just got digitized and **** probed by lotus via a terminal.

Performing lock-downs has its place but in certain missions it just doesn't make sense or makes the mission easier than it already is. My advice for these missions, if alarms are hacked instead of locking down doors, all security measures are instead activated. For corpus that is all the lasers on doors are on, the turrets are on as well. For Grineer you have those magnetic doors and that's about the only security measure they possess unless you're on the kuva fortress which has a lot more security features.