Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does duration impact Valkyr?

Rivyn

Question

Just picked up Transient Fortitude, and I wanted to match it up with Blind Rage (Insert Unlimited Power gif here). Does duration cut the time War Cry and Hysteria is active? If so, can that be mitigated, or is duration not viable for her? 

6 answers to this question

Generally duration on Valk is not too important. For Hysteria, if you use both Fleeting and Streamline maxed you only need to have 40% duration for it to go at minimum drain. In addition, Paralysis is completely unaffected by Duration, augment included (the augment it's actually affected by Strenght), andthe combo window for Rip Line is not something i'd personally bother building for.

In addition tothat, your only actual duration ability, which is Warcry, can ignore Duration nearly entirely with its own augment.

3 hours ago, Moysa said:

i dont even bother with hysteria on valk anymore. decent duration, high strength, eternal war augment, and hirudo. breakdance thru everything at absurd speeds, healing off every hit

I do enjoy Hirudo, but I'm having no luck having finding Brutal Tide to go along with it.