Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they buffed Rhino's Charge?

Ronteque

So what exactly does the rhino have on those upgrade nodes since he does not have the mod slots?

well the thing is the trees look different see for yourself.

2gw8as6.jpg

but he seems to have 13 power max nodes vs volt's 6 but heres the thing you only get 30 points so you won't be able to get all 13 mod slots for volt or 13 power max nodes for rhino....

Edited by Kyuzo

My ash has also 13 slots but rhino was gimped into 9 ? Why would you give rhino less mod slots? WHy would you gimp him so hard, and for the love of god... why max power ? why ?... he is not a freaking caster frame... he is not energy hungry. Who ever is in charge of balance needs to be shot in a leg.

sad thing is looking at rhino's tree you can't max out your abilities so every rhino player will have weak abilities compared to the 30 max nodes before this patch. from looking at my own choices i can either max out all abilites but i'd have to choose rhino stomp or blast. blast is a better choice because it has a mod node to get to it compared to rhino stomp.

My ash has also 13 slots but rhino was gimped into 9 ? Why would you give rhino less mod slots? WHy would you gimp him so hard, and for the love of god... why max power ? why ?... he is not a freaking caster frame... he is not energy hungry. Who ever is in charge of balance needs to be shot in a leg.

All the extra power max nodes are branches that don't connect to anything important. Also, this means that you could theoretically make a Rhino that works entirely by persistent invulnerability in combat situations, via Power Efficiency + Buttloads of Power Max + Energy Siphon.

Also, Rhino has the best starting stats in the game. 150 shields, 150 health, almost every one of his health nodes is +50 instead of of +25, and finally, 150 armor (compared to the, say, 10-25 most caster frames get, and the ~50 guys like Excalibur and Ash get).

Might be off topic, but I thought I would point out that Ashes Smoke Screen was nerfed HARD into the ground, and he has 13 mod slots as if thats supposed to make up for it...For a warframe that says it's all about stealth approach, why the hell was his only stealth skill nerfed? This update is starting to &!$$ me off. With 13 mod slots he wouldnt need to stealth at all. He could just run around with crazy &#! buffs and never die. F'in stupid. Hes meant to be hit and run, not a damn rhino wannabe.

Might be off topic, but I thought I would point out that Ashes Smoke Screen was nerfed HARD into the ground, and he has 13 mod slots as if thats supposed to make up for it...For a warframe that says it's all about stealth approach, why the hell was his only stealth skill nerfed? This update is starting to &!$$ me off. With 13 mod slots he wouldnt need to stealth at all. He could just run around with crazy &#! buffs and never die. F'in stupid. Hes meant to be hit and run, not a damn rhino wannabe.

you wouldn't be able to get all 13 unless his are close enough i don't know i don't own ash some are saying volt's overload deals less damage now as well.

Rhino also moves slower than the other frames now. Just did an online mission and while sprinting, the Ash, Volt, and Excaliburs frames were zipping past me.

Also, tried out the charge and it did not seem to do ANY damage at all. It did reliably knockdown everyone though. Not sure what you mean by "buffed".

Edited by Ryme

I don't get why nerfs were dished out. Is this like some kind of roadblock to stop us from consuming content like crack, or to end the $&*&*#(%& crazy things people were figuring out how to pull off? what ends up hapening here is that since all these skills are getting nerfed so hard people are just going to rely on mods to carry the weight and then you wont be able to tell one warframe from another because none of them use their abilities since they suck so bad. Ash is a prime example here. Ember is as well. Seems the devs want everyone running around in crazy armor and sheild buff mods shooting their ridonkulous OP rifles at everything till its dead. Oh and Loki tanks...forgot that, Loki's supposed to tank.... >.>