Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem Chassis mission broken

_iJCi_

Hi,

I was doing the Limbo Theorem quest and I had gotten up to the Limbo Chassis excavation mission. However, unlike the previous two excavation missions, the mission would be an exterminate mission, with no enemies, and the extraction point unable to be used.

Here is an image of the mission.

r40XUj3.jpg

http://imgur.com/r40XUj3

I have repeated the mission several times, some with a friend who is at the same stage, and we both are unable to complete this mission as it is not working as intended. All attempts have to be aborted as the extraction point does not work.

I have tried switching from this quest to another then back again, or clearing the active quest and then starting the Limbo Theorem, but the mission is still broken.

I have searched for other topics concerning this mission-breaking bug but all I found were topics about enemies taking too long to spawn. In this case, enemies are not spawning at all and the mission mode is entirely different.

EDIT: It seems this is also happening to other quests that have excavation missions. People are also having the same issue with the Archwing excavation part of the archwing quest.

Edited by _iJCi_
Additional info - switching from this quest to another does not solve the bug

I got the same issue today and I was writing up a topic but you got in before me.

Hope this can be fixed so I can get Limbo before his rework.   

If you only got it today like me then a recent update may have broken the mission, as any previous topic about the same mission doesn't mention this.

Edited by _iJCi_

Okay, EVERY excavation mission is now bugged, as they ALL have this same issue with the mission breaking. I haven't tested on normal nodes but the Archwing Excav missions, Limbo Theorem Excav missions, and Alert Excavation missions are all having this bug. Most likely the recent update broke it, though I don't know how/why.

10 hours ago, _iJCi_ said:

Hi,

I was doing the Limbo Theorem quest and I had gotten up to the Limbo Chassis excavation mission. However, unlike the previous two excavation missions, the mission would be an exterminate mission, with no enemies, and the extraction point unable to be used.

Here is an image of the mission.

r40XUj3.jpg

http://imgur.com/r40XUj3

I have repeated the mission several times, some with a friend who is at the same stage, and we both are unable to complete this mission as it is not working as intended. All attempts have to be aborted as the extraction point does not work.

I have tried switching from this quest to another then back again, or clearing the active quest and then starting the Limbo Theorem, but the mission is still broken.

I have searched for other topics concerning this mission-breaking bug but all I found were topics about enemies taking too long to spawn. In this case, enemies are not spawning at all and the mission mode is entirely different.

EDIT: It seems this is also happening to other quests that have excavation missions. People are also having the same issue with the Archwing excavation part of the archwing quest.

I have this exact same problem. This needs to be fixed pronto because my OCD kicks in when I know I'm one part away from completing the quest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ran this Mission several times today, bug has not yet been fixed. Was only able to get 4 units to spawn at the max thus making this mission (at the time of writing) unbeatable. I'm going to be filing a support ticket to see if i can get the Chassis BP or get help with the mission in general, ill let you know how it goes.