Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i need 2 nuerodes? where to find them

(XBOX)FlawlessBeatbox

Question

6 answers to this question

Earth, Eris, and Orokin Derelict. I am going to assume you are a new player so I recommend you go to Earth. In addition to killing as enemies as possible, smash all the containers and open all the lockers you can.  Also keep an eye out for resource deposit neuroptic mass which guarantees to drop at least one neurode if you break it.

Edited by xiaodenden

35 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

Earth, Eris, and Orokin Derelict. I am going to assume you are a new player so I recommend you go to Earth. In addition to killing as enemies as possible, smash all the containers and open all the lockers you can.  Also keep an eye out for resource deposit neuroptic mass which guarantees to drop at least one neurode if you break it.

thanks bro

Eris Hive missions.

I highly recommend. Use Loot Detector and Thief's Wit mods, break every container you saw. Some are unbreakable, then it must be either Cache or Ayatan Sculptures. You'll get average 4 neurodes per run. And small chance of getting Electric dual stat mods.

I use to lack of neurodes, now im sitting with around 70 neurodes by farming those almost impossible to drop Electric dual stat mods.

Earht, yes, but Neurodes are a bit of a rare drop. It's been a while since i last had to farm them, but wiki says that the best place is to do excavation on Earth, with an estimate of 1 dropped per 10 minutes. Of course, you'll want a team that kills as many enemies as possible to max the odds.