The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Linked Profiles

swforshort

So I get that there's probably not going to be another merge. Which sucks since I have 300+ hours on PC (not to mention all my primes and such).  I was still wondering however why can't I "connect" the PC and PS4 profiles on here? Because now I have to run back and forth between two seperate accounts of the same name, and that's a little annoying.

Can't be the only one that read this as "Linkedin Profiles".

PC to PS4 account migration is allowed, but it pretty much never happens since Console version is always behind, making it impossible. They keep saying it'll happen eventually, but i doubt it more and more.

PS4 to PC apparently can't happen due to Sony's terms of service. Which sucks since I have a MR 23 PS4 account I would gladly migrate to PC.

Also it's important to know migrations are one time deal, in a sense where you duplicate your account on another platform... Accounts will never get "linked" and both will progress separatedly once linked and duplicated.

In the end, your best bet is probably to make a new account on the other platform, Waiting for an account migration isn't really an option... And 300 hours is a small time investment in a game like warframe (my main account has like 70 days of playtime). In the end, I just started a new PC account , which I managed to get to MR12 relatively fast and painlessly... So I guess that will have to do.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

1 hour ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Can't be the only one that read this as "Linkedin Profiles".

PC to PS4 account migration is allowed, but it pretty much never happens since Console version is always behind, making it impossible. They keep saying it'll happen eventually, but i doubt it more and more.

PS4 to PC apparently can't happen due to Sony's terms of service. Which sucks since I have a MR 23 PS4 account I would gladly migrate to PC.

Also it's important to know migrations are one time deal, in a sense where you duplicate your account on another platform... Accounts will never get "linked" and both will progress separatedly once linked and duplicated.

In the end, your best bet is probably to make a new account on the other platform, Waiting for an account migration isn't really an option... And 300 hours is a small time investment in a game like warframe (my main account has like 70 days of playtime). In the end, I just started a new PC account , which I managed to get to MR12 relatively fast and painlessly... So I guess that will have to do.

They aren't wanting the two game accounts linked, just the forum profiles.

• 2 weeks later...