Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen on Consoles

(XBOX)Papa Requiem

Why can't we get all of the tennogen stuff at once? I heard that only the best selling items will come to console but in this latest update, the tennogen items we got aren't even the best ones imo. That is not to offend their creators but I want access to all the skins. Mag Alata (that's the hitsu san one right?) is one of the best skins out there and we don't have it yet, nor any of the graxx skins. What gives DE?

Edited by (XB1)RevenantRequiem

Just now, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Legal stuff. The creator gets a percentage of the money DE made, but it's kinda impossible with Xbox One & ps4's store. We're lucky we even get a batch

Tennogen creators whose stuff comes to console get a percentage of the platinum cost credited to their accounts instead of cash. I guess that maybe some creators will say no to this?

Perhaps that why we don't get all the Tennogem items.

Edited by (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RevenantRequiem said:

Why can't we get all of the tennogen stuff at once?

Because of legal hurdles. Keep in mind that, in order to take "Steam Workshop content" out of Steam, DE mosy likely has to buy the right from them and from the artists, so they have to study how they sell on PC before making such investment (otherwise it might end like a big lose of money) and make an offer to the artists which must be accepted by them or the progress to take X skin is stopped.

Mags alata skin was the only tennogen skin i was hoping it would come with our update....but when i checked which tennogen came...i lost it when i saw mags orbit skin..i despise that skin so much(in my opinion no offense towards those who like it)but i was SO READY to get my hands on mags alata because i really love mag,and she is so good but the only thing that ruins it for me is how ugly she is.Maybe the next patch of tennogen?:sad:

Edited by (XB1)MiguelL52501