Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anybody help me with the Uranus Junction (3 cache)

(PSN)lIMethod

Question

Heya people,

just a call out for some help on the mission (sabotage) to find the 3 cache's to unlock the junction to the next planet.

i have tried several times and found two at best and it's starting to get really frustrating so any help would be greatly appreciated, 

my psn is M3THOD777

thanks.

4 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, (PS4)M3THOD777 said:

Heya people,

just a call out for some help on the mission (sabotage) to find the 3 cache's to unlock the junction to the next planet.

i have tried several times and found two at best and it's starting to get really frustrating so any help would be greatly appreciated, 

my psn is M3THOD777

thanks.

you don't need to find 3 in the same mision! . 

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

Equip thieves wit, and Animal Instinct on your sentinel/Kavat. Go solo just to be sure. Equip a stealthy frame so you don't end up killing enemies to spread more loot clutter on the floors. Check minimap. Destroy every container that is marked on it, and loot all the resources that are on there - the caches show up with the same symbols, so if you make sure to clean all of them off the map, you'll be guaranteed to find the caches. If you see one that looks like it's inside terrain, there's probably a secret pathway somewhere.

I'll echo AleDiorio above - you don't need to find all three in the same mission (the wording on the requirement could be improved a bit).  I originally thought I had to get all three on the same mission - got 2 on my first mission and got the 'tilde' symbol in the junction requirement indicating partial completion.  Did another mission and got the third and the requirement was satisfied.

Fwiw, check in the water in the dead-end rooms, I think I found 2 of them there.