Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime

lethal-lemon

Right so with these two frames I've noticed are the only primes that when u select an alternative skin that completely changes the model or sorry should I say, suppose to completely change the model, with these 2 frames for instance with nyx prime her spinal columns and those huge leg guards of her quards still remain which ruin the other skins. and for rhino prime his shoulder pads remain the same and dont change in any way either. these for me r preventing me from buying any of the skins for these 2 frames because the remaining prime particles just ruin the skins. 

5 minutes ago, lethal-lemon said:

for skins such as the graxx skins, its just very much of a buzz kill for me when its an entirely different look but then uv got these random prime parts coming through that kill the model. 

I know, I have it with my Nova Prime and the Visage Skin I'm using for her, that's why I said -all- primes.

1 minute ago, Artorius-Alter said:

I know, I have it with my Nova Prime and the Visage Skin I'm using for her, that's why I said -all- primes.

going through them i'v noticed it an valkyr also however it doesnt ruin valkyr in my opinion, but none the less i think skins in general that change the model of the frame should hav no showing of their original model. 

4 minutes ago, lethal-lemon said:

going through them i'v noticed it an valkyr also however it doesnt ruin valkyr in my opinion, but none the less i think skins in general that change the model of the frame should hav no showing of their original model. 

I think DE has expressed that they are going to make this happen. TennoGen skins not using the primed, but rather the default model of a frame, as that is what most TennoGen skins are designed for.

1 minute ago, Artorius-Alter said:

I think DE has expressed that they are going to make this happen. TennoGen skins not using the primed, but rather the default model of a frame, as that is what most TennoGen skins are designed for.

ok sweet, its how it should hav been from the start but hey so long as it happens :)