Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Idea) More sortie mission per day, with increasing rewards

nerfstriker

So sorties can seem kind of unrewarding, and at times not challenging, to me at least. 

My suggestion to improve sorties has a few parts to it. The first part being have 6 more missions per day, allowing for 9 in total. The second part being, to have a reward after every three, so after mission 3,6, and 9. Thirdly, enemy level will increase as you do more missions, as it does in current sorties.

After missions 4,5, and 6, you receive another reward. The difference is, this time you cannot get a common reward. This then leaves players with a second chance to get something they may find usefull.

After missions 7,8, and 9, the player receives their last reward. This time the reward is most likely to be a uncommon at least and a good chance of a rare item.

Throughout missions 4,5, and 6, the enemy level gradually goes from 100, the end of sorties currently, to 200. Then throughout missions 7,8, and 9, the enemy level further increases from 200 to 300.

If you didn't want the player to be getting up to three rewards a day there is another way to give players more of a reward depending on how many missions they have done on that day. The more missions the player completes, the increased chance they have of getting the rarer rewards.

As for giving the reward to the player its could gi several ways, based on what's actually possible for you as developers.

Assuming the player completes all nine missions, they could be given their reward on the spot. But for those who may not do all nine missions, for one reason or another, they could be given their rewards one of two ways.

One way being to give the player the reward the next day, when the sorties are reset. The second way could be to have an option to basically say "i don't want to do anymore sorties i want a reward". This would be after completing three missions at least of course. If the player was to select this option they would be told that they can do no more sorties for the day and will receive a reward on the spot. They would then get their reward.

If anyone actually reads all of this, i appreciate your time. Any questions or discussion on this would be great, but please remember this is just an idea.

I feel like it's a good idea, but it gives a little TOO much in the way of rewards. Of course people deserve it for a theoretical 3 tiers of sorties. But I don't think DE would like giving you 3 chances a day at a legendary core and potentially thousands of ENDO. I feel if the reward table was switched up a bit and this idea was considered, then it would be excellent. But how current sortie reward tables are, it's just too small for having 3 chances at the items in it per day.

Sounds like too much grind. Like, sorties are pretty boring as is and by increasing enemy scaling you'll just be resorted to cheese tactics.

If they fixed how current rewards are given (like with a Token system), we wouldn't have problems like constantly getting 2k endo / unairu lens' / even reactor bps...