Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amphis vs. ceramic dagger vs. Fragor?

(XBOX)KingAsslan720

Question

Hey guys,

I'm a rank 5 player, wanting to use fragor because I have the crushing ruin and I really really want to try it out
Only problem is, I've used all my weapon slots and I don't want to pay the platinum for another one, so I'm trying to decide whether I should get rid of the Amphis or the Ceramic Dagger to make room for the Fragor

On the one hand, the Amphis is probably my best melee weapon at the moment, and I really love how fast and versatile it is, especially with clashing forest on it
But on the other hand, the ceramic dagger has been so incredibly helpful when dealing with armor (although the Fragor apparently ignores armor so would that make it a better choice for armored targets as well?)

Thanks for your help!

6 answers to this question

Amphis was my favorite early level melee weapon and daggers in general are kind of junky so if I were in your position, I would get rid of the dagger. Like others said, better if you sell stuff in trade chat to make some plats. This way you won't need to free up slots for new equipment.  Luckily, you should be able to get Lith and Meso relicts and do fissure runs to get prime parts fairly easily even at lower level and you can sell those parts for plats.

10 hours ago, dadich said:

look, amphis is really amazing, ceramic dagger is really bad so i thing you should get rid of it.. but fragor is bad even with crushing ruin and best build so.. it your choice

Ceramic is the fastest dagger in the game. Really good for Covert Lethality and frames that can use it well like Inaros.