Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mr 17 test orb time increase

Devinee

Nope.

I just did the test with a Nyx, Braton Prime and Plasma Sword. Won with 11 seconds left on the clock and that was including a major screwup.

Sorry, test works fine, you just need to practice more.  Focus on hitting the orbs more than chasing down enemies and make sure you are thinking 3-dimensionally with your movement (you can jump between levels rather than going around). This is an agility test, you need to be quick and accurate with your bullet jumping and aim gliding.

Edited by Momaw

43 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Nope.

I just did the test with a Nyx, Braton Prime and Plasma Sword. Won with 11 seconds left on the clock and that was including a major screwup.

Sorry, test works fine, you just need to practice more.  Focus on hitting the orbs more than chasing down enemies and make sure you are thinking 3-dimensionally with your movement (you can jump between levels rather than going around). This is an agility test, you need to be quick and accurate with your bullet jumping and aim gliding.

maybe good orb rng and you can't jump everywhere between levels except you like headache

21 hours ago, Helljack84 said:

Just try a few times, the rng of the orb spawn can make the test impossible or a complete cakewalk completely irrelevant of your loadout.

did the test today and running / rolling from one end to the other took me around 6-7 seconds now with the 8 seconds we get from orbs it's the jackpot and i already used a frame with 1,42 sprint speed

bad rng can make the test impossible for a loooooong time until it reaches the point of "the game is boring because there is nothing we can achive anymore". oh this point is already close because why should we lvl new weapons if there is no reason for it?