Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone else like nidus?

(PSN)brucejr70

Question

So volt will always be one of my favorite frames, but nidus is my perfect frame. His move-set, his damage, how much damage he can then absorb, and the mods i have for him make him an even deadlier foe. The one thing i really could've done without was the Glast Gambit, which felt a little more tedious than it should've been

I just would like to know what everyone else thinks of him

9 answers to this question

I got bored of him quite quickly , barely touched him after the first few days. He's really fun in long missions, but since I don't do them too often, I don't use him that much, especially in missions like Exterminate, Capture, Rescue or Sabotage. 

Edited by aligatorno

Its fun, "kinda" overpowered when fighting any mission where you can camp though. I mean a frame that can heal, CC, and deal insane amounts of damage with his 1st, thats gotta be op right? He is not very good for faster missions where you need to move a lot though. As for the design i find him disgusting, like a tumor with fungal growth, not as disgusting as that room with all the infestation, god... i'd love to set that entire room ablaze with World on Fire...

Edited by John89brensen

His design is awesome, can be colored nicely and then looks great. His power synergies are excellent and his general power /survivablility is excellent. This is sortie grade frame hands down BUT his power must snowball which makes him unfit for many missions. He literally needs bunch of tough enemies to thrive. If you have weak enemies OR one strong boss he suddenly becomes less then optimal. Inaros is still tank king, but this is very fun frame for sure. 

I like to bring him out when doing long solo survival runs. Still remember that one time when I used him in a solo wave 50 defense run against level 100+ mobs and at 100 stacks,he still blew them up fast with a 1. I was at MR 4 at that time lol

I love his design though,it reminds me of Venom and Carnage from Spider Man and its very easy to make him look like them. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)brucejr70 said:

So volt will always be one of my favorite frames, but nidus is my perfect frame. His move-set, his damage, how much damage he can then absorb, and the mods i have for him make him an even deadlier foe. The one thing i really could've done without was the Glast Gambit, which felt a little more tedious than it should've been

I just would like to know what everyone else thinks of him

I use him when i'm farming solo in the void but beside that not really.

3 hours ago, ThorienKELL said:

His design is awesome, can be colored nicely and then looks great. His power synergies are excellent and his general power /survivablility is excellent. This is sortie grade frame hands down BUT his power must snowball which makes him unfit for many missions. He literally needs bunch of tough enemies to thrive. If you have weak enemies OR one strong boss he suddenly becomes less then optimal. Inaros is still tank king, but this is very fun frame for sure. 

I don't know i think Nidus is king tank now if you build him for his first and second power he becomes a real power house