Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum, The index and Conclave.

(XBOX)Tylers Legend

A redeemable standing maybe a Conclave emblem to redeem in the relays with a drop chance on Rathuum and The index, Small drop chance.

Give conclave mods a chance to drop in Rathuum and The index, the ones that already drop in Conclave matches. Give Conclave mods the smallest drop chance, so players that do want them can farm for them and players that do not, don't have to worry too much about it messing up their drops.

Two ideas to help promote conclave and give non-PvP players a chance at the rewards.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tylers Legend said:

Two ideas to help promote conclave and give non-PvP players a chance at the rewards.

Problem with this is that people that dont like PvP have no need for the PvP exclusive mods. And Rathuum and the Index are just PvP arenas vs bots, so you are not gonna encourage a lot of people to play this game modes.

13 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

Problem with this is that people that dont like PvP have no need for the PvP exclusive mods. And Rathuum and the Index are just PvP arenas vs bots, so you are not gonna encourage a lot of people to play this game modes.

How about give them Conclave mods with universal use and give more Conclave mods the ability to be used in PvE.

I know about that being a problem, I suggested making the drop chance extremely low.

Just knowing, it works in Conclave, is enough.

When they work on damage 3.0, maybe mods like ejected magazine and those conclave mobility mods will become useful. They should introduce, enemies that challenge players use of mobility, challenge players aim and overall fighting ability.

Edited by (XB1)Tylers Legend

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tylers Legend said:

More like a way to give those who don't want to participate in the Conclave a farmable "safe spot". Promoting Conclave would be the opposite: Allow all Conclave mods in PvE and Add a Conclave Syndicate weapon. That way players would be encouraged to go into Conclave for more than just cosmetics, but for something of actual gameplay value.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tylers Legend said:

enemies that challenge players use of mobility, challenge players aim and overall fighting ability.

They would have to be just as challenging as facing a player, current AI can't possibly achieve that.

Edited by Nazrethim

8 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

More like a way to give those who don't want to participate in the Conclave a farmable "safe spot". Promoting Conclave would be the opposite: Allow all Conclave mods in PvE and Add a Conclave Syndicate weapon. That way players would be encouraged to go into Conclave for more than just cosmetics, but for something of actual gameplay value.

Maybe, was trying to suggest balancing earning of rewards. The flaw with adding a conclave syndicate weapon alone, promotes temporary play. The best thing to give us is, the ability to earn building components, to build up our arsenal.

It wouldn't be an easy earn, it would be Hema mutagen requirement hard.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tylers Legend said:

How about give them Conclave mods with universal use and give more Conclave mods the ability to be used in PvE.

I'd love to use conclave mods in PvE, i would even play conclave to buy the stances. Sadly, DE has said that they wont make PvP mods work in PvE. Im still hoping they change their minds.

37 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

They would have to be just as challenging as facing a player, current AI can't possibly achieve that.

Extremely powerful abilities that pressure you into fighting like you are with a player.

Maybe a new Bursa swarm, these Bursas can work in patterns to connect high powered laser wires like a spy mission, but extremely damaging if touched, while trapping the ground with AOEs like the Zenistar. Give them boosted ehp when the Bursas are connected, when they scramble into new positions they can be more damaged. Maybe throw in a chance for a Bursa from the swarm to regenerate or even double it's self to connect more lasers at the cost of ehp.

They can achieve that.

2 hours ago, John89brensen said:

I'd love to use conclave mods in PvE, i would even play conclave to buy the stances. Sadly, DE has said that they wont make PvP mods work in PvE. Im still hoping they change their minds.

Several conclave mods can be used in pve.

A reminder: All Conclave mods that can be used in pve are dropped by Conculysts and Battalysts on Lua. I believe that the only exception to this is spring loaded broadhead, which must be redeemed from Teshin.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Conculyst

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Battalyst

Conclave end of match mods can only be used in Conclave. Therefore there is no reason for them to be acquirable in pve.

Edited by Pythadragon

40 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

My apologies, i meant PvP stances. It makes no sense they are PvP exclusive.

Makes perfect sense.

The stances are tailored for PVP movement and damage values, you may find the Stances very clipped in PVE in both regards. You won't see +100-300% dmg bonuses with these stances.

Edited by JonBenj

1 minute ago, JonBenj said:

Makes perfect sense.

The stances are tailored for PVP movement and damage values, you may find the Stances very clipped in PVE in both regards. You won't see +100-300% dmg bonuses with these stances.

Those values can be changed, and its not like PvE has stances with perfect movements tailored to the game mode.

What i mean is that Warframe is almost exclusively a PvE game, not a PvP game, putting content in a part of the game that almost no one plays makes little sense. And bringing some extra moves to melee can only help the game.

3 hours ago, Pythadragon said:

Several conclave mods can be used in pve.

A reminder: All Conclave mods that can be used in pve are dropped by Conculysts and Battalysts on Lua. I believe that the only exception to this is spring loaded broadhead, which must be redeemed from Teshin.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Conculyst

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Battalyst

Conclave end of match mods can only be used in Conclave. Therefore there is no reason for them to be acquirable in pve.

It can all be changed, for the better.

53 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

Those values can be changed, and its not like PvE has stances with perfect movements tailored to the game mode.

What i mean is that Warframe is almost exclusively a PvE game, not a PvP game, putting content in a part of the game that almost no one plays makes little sense. And bringing some extra moves to melee can only help the game.

Putting content in any part of the game can be used to light it's fire. PvP players that don't PvE won't progress in the game if they don't PvE, then they leave and everyone loses.

Giving PvP players building components (Bps and resources) won't harm anyone or thing in the game, I suggested challenges for earning building components, they can bring in a spectator mode for player to watch and admins/mods can watch for cheaters periodically.

3 hours ago, John89brensen said:

Could you please provide exact numbers to add weight to your claim that almost no one plays PvP.

Do you know how big the PvP team is?

Can you quantify how much content PvE would have if PvP never existed?

If it wasn't for PvP you wouldn't have these stances in the first place. 

The people who play PvP do not play WF exclusively for that, they play it as an addition to the game. You exhibit a typical PVE player mentality, in which you are bitter about perceived precious manpower being diverted to a part of the game you have no time for or interest to play, and therefore anything that can be attained through PvP must be avaliable to the PvE part of the game without actually striving to get it.

I'd like arcanes but I can't be bothered getting them, doesn't mean I want to be able to buy them with my Conclave standing.

PvP players by default are PvE players.

3 hours ago, JonBenj said:

Makes perfect sense.

The stances wouldn't look more clipped on PvE than the PvE stances already are, after all, they reuse animations. The multipliers aren't important, sure, for metagaming it is, but animations alone can go very far, for example, the Conclave Machete stance is straight up better than Sundering Weave by virtue of having good animations. It's more about playstyle than raw stats (we have 8 more mod slots for that)

6 hours ago, JonBenj said:

Could you please provide exact numbers to add weight to your claim that almost no one plays PvP.

Are you really suggesting that PvP is a really popular game mode? I dont have exact numbers, but cmon dude, people come to Warframe for the PvE aspect, not the PvP. 

The people who play PvP do not play WF exclusively for that, they play it as an addition to the game. You exhibit a typical PVE player mentality, in which you are bitter about perceived precious manpower being diverted to a part of the game you have no time for or interest to play, and therefore anything that can be attained through PvP must be avaliable to the PvE part of the game without actually striving to get it.

I'd like arcanes but I can't be bothered getting them, doesn't mean I want to be able to buy them with my Conclave standing.

Perhaps if you had read some of my previous posts, you would have realized that im talking about using PvP exclusive stances on PvE, but those stances should still be acquired on PvP. This would make sense, because PvE is a much much larger portion of the game, where you can find the majority of the players.

PvP players by default are PvE players.

But not all PvE players are PvP. In my case i only played for the skins, i coulndt care less about PvP.

15 hours ago, JonBenj said:

You won't see +100-300% dmg bonuses with these stances.

Actually, the stances do get some great multipliers like that. I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I've used a lot so far (Machetes, Swords, Staves) all had multipliers in their combos, with some easily being over 100% bonus damage and some being more like 200%.

I don't know why everyone says they have none. I guess people just don't ever use melee.

Edited by Vyrndragon
kind of off topic but hey gotta inform

20 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Completely agree, the devs should actually make more things exclusively obtainable from conclave to encourage those to play it more. I don't want to play the infested salvage missions however I need to do them in order to get the parts for nidus

give the players more items to get from conclave to encourage them to play and get better.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Completely agree, the devs should actually make more things exclusively obtainable from conclave to encourage those to play it more. I don't want to play the infested salvage missions however I need to do them in order to get the parts for nidus

give the players more items to get from conclave to encourage them to play and get better.

Maybe you are right. Keeping them exclusive, might be best for any type of promotion for Conclave.

I was aiming for giving PvE players a chance at the rewards, but giving them a way to farm for them you would think is impractical, to encourage them to play Conclave as an easy way out. It would be as hard as mutagen sample farms, maybe harder.

9 hours ago, Vyrndragon said:

Actually, the stances do get some great multipliers like that. I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I've used a lot so far (Machetes, Swords, Staves) all had multipliers in their combos, with some easily being over 100% bonus damage and some being more like 200%.

I don't know why everyone says they have none. I guess people just don't ever use melee.

Numbers - do you have any?

If not, add me in game and we will work them out.

15 hours ago, Vyrndragon said:

Numbers - do you have any?

If not, add me in game and we will work them out.

It's commonly said they don't have, however they do.

All Conclave stances deal 2x damage on the hit after the pause. Example

Combo E>E>pause>E = E(1x)>E(1x)>pause>E(2x).

That's why in Conclave the pause combos deal so much damage.

The meaning of "they don't have multipliers" is that they don't follow PvE pattern of giving from 200% to 400% multipliers on multiple hits within a single combo.

9 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

It's commonly said they don't have, however they do.

All Conclave stances deal 2x damage on the hit after the pause. Example

Combo E>E>pause>E = E(1x)>E(1x)>pause>E(2x).

That's why in Conclave the pause combos deal so much damage.

The meaning of "they don't have multipliers" is that they don't follow PvE pattern of giving from 200% to 400% multipliers on multiple hits within a single combo.

There's more to it than just the hit after the pause, though. At least for some weapons (presumably for most), both hits after the pause have multipliers, as do the attacks of block combos.

Also, to make a post that's actually on topic for once (even though it's been covered already): I don't think items redeemable for standing should drop in PvE. Considering Conclave is PvP and PvP only, it's not a good idea to add in some way to gain standing through fighting cheesable AI, especially in missions where players have full access to their PvE mods.

Similarly, it's not worth adding Conclave mods into PvE drop tables unless those mods can also be used in PvE. They would potentially just clutter loot tables or cause confusion among players if they served no use. If the melee stances were made available in PvE, though, they could be reasonable uncommon or even rare rewards for Rathuum and The Index.