Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to Disable Prime And Make it look like a Regular Warframe

-Kraeno-

I would like to see this in game that i am able to disable the prime warframe and make it look like a regular warframe because sometimes prime frames mess up the tennogen skins and i am only in for the prime variant of the frame because of its better stats. 

Tennogen items will automatically make your frame look like its default version in a future update.

Hey Tenno!

In honour of the hard work that our creators have put into their TennoGen creations, we are changing Skins to use the original models for Prime Warframes to prevent any unwanted clipping or concealment of textures. This is an all or nothing process due to technical limitations, so all TennoGen Skins will get this treatment.

Thank you all for your feedback and patience on this matter. :community:

Edited by thewhitepanda1205
Added Quotes and Link

26 minutes ago, Rebb_Esc said:

I would like to see this in game that i am able to disable the prime warframe and make it look like a regular warframe because sometimes prime frames mess up the tennogen skins and i am only in for the prime variant of the frame because of its better stats. 

Shockingly you will get your exact wish soon, just need patience.

2 hours ago, ninjadeboxers said:

nooooo I like the regular better, he looks much more feral I dont know... the prime looks too muscular to a stealth frame, at least I have his deluxe mwhahaha but I miss his old skin...

Well, that mass of HP has to come from somewhere, right? He has even more HP than Rhino.