Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paint cryo-barrels, please

Bibliothekar

Exploding barrels have a bright red colour that sticks out almost everywhere. Cryo-barrels on the other hand are the exact same grey as the decorative ones standing around everywhere and can only be told apart by the tiny health bar when you point directly at them. So please, could we have them painted in a bright blue that clearly marks them?

And while we're on it, how about green barrels with toxic sludge that sprays all over the area when you destroy them? :)

1 hour ago, DCypherThis13 said:

I have never found a use for them in missions,

Their damage is too low to be useful. But it always bugs me when I blow one up by accident (because they look exactly like decorative barrels) and have to deal with the 8 seconds cold proc being surrounded by enemies.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/01/2017 at 10:47 AM, DCypherThis13 said:

Hmm... I have never found a use for them in missions, nor have they caused me any trouble. I guess that's why I haven't thought about this until now. I like the idea, especially the toxic barrels. +1

I personally love shooting one from a reasonable distance (i.e. definitely not near it) and receiving the cold proc. It's great fun.

You might as well add it all!

Heat tank- check

Cold tank- check (make blue and have dry ice fog coming out of it)

Toxic barrels (green with hazard symbols)

Electrical boxes (silver with hazard symbols, hung on walls with pipes and wires coming from it)

Explosives case (olive and yellow box with explosive symbols)

Acid tanks (glass tanks with bubbling yellow green goo)

Nuke fuel rod canister (glowing blue box)

Superconductor array (sphere with electromagnets attached)

Toxic gas tubes (gas symbol, gray and dark green, sealed box with tubes all over it.

Biological weapon ampules (sealed metal box with green-blue spheres)

The possibilities are endless for environmental hazards.

Maybe throw in some other fun with steam pipes, coolant pipes, fuel lines, whatever)

• 3 weeks later...