Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Riven Mod question

Kjahla81

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I could use this Mod I got last night from the sorties. 

http://imgur.com/a/uuCFV

I'm not sure if this would work on my Tigris Prime because I prefer to use status. I assume it wouldn't add to the status. If that's true then should I cycle again or try it on my Sancti Tigris? Maybe I could build another Tigris Prime and make a damage. I'm not sure. Any feedback will be welcome. Thanks in advance. 

7 answers to this question

It can work but the changes will be miniscule at best since *insert weird equation for shotgun status here* does per pellet and multishot jacks that up even further which means even if you have 100% status, its not, its divided per pellet if im not mistaken. Though test it see if you like what you see in the simulcram if  not then i would say go reroll. 

Ahh and if you meant to give you a mod loadout with that in mind i cant really.....more like i cant be bothered i have a build i love and that riven only would get in the way of it(biased view on rivens interfering with already concrete builds).

PS.. im really jelly you got a tigris riven :sadcry:

Edited by Omnipower

25 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

It can work but the changes will be miniscule at best since *insert weird equation for shotgun status here* does per pellet and multishot jacks that up even further which means even if you have 100% status, its not, its divided per pellet if im not mistaken. Though test it see if you like what you see in the simulcram if  not then i would say go reroll. 

Status below 100% is divided. If you can reach 100% without including multishot, every pellet procs. An easy way to figure this out is

Base * (%increase + 100%)

For Tigris Prime, you could go corrosive/fire with the extra multishot (if the status is indeed 100% with the other mods), corrosive on a status shotgun is amazing.

IMO, Tigris is one of those guns that really doesn't need a riven, like at all.

Edited by Photon95
formula

2 minutes ago, Photon95 said:

Status below 100% is divided. If you can reach 100% without including multishot, every pellet procs. An easy way to figure this out is to multiply the base chance by the total %increase + 100%

For Tigris Prime, you could go corrosive/fire with the extra multishot (if the status is indeed 100% with the other mods), corrosive on a status shotgun is amazing.

IMO, Tigris is one of those guns that really doesn't need a riven, like at all.

Oh so thats why makes sense but yeah i stated i dont see me using riven on my tigris despite wanting one probably could get some serious plat for it though. *drools for plat*

On 1/23/2017 at 5:01 PM, jmthebigman said:

id reroll to get a status chance of 54% or higher with multishot and dmg.

you need 54% multishot to replace 1 status elemental mod.

True, but it's impossible to get 54% status with dmg + multishot. 50+% status is only possible when you have 2 positive 1 negative rivens. Won't happen for any riven with 3 positives.