TANK

• absorbs as much damage as they deal to enemies
  • draws enemy fire
  • delay, detain, and divert the foe

SUPPORT

• buff friends and nerf enemies
  • assist the squad
  • debilitate, dwindle, and debuff the foe

I'd argue for moving a couple of these. Mag and Volt are CC/Support for their defensive abilities. Zephyr is a CC/Tank with Turbulence. Trinity is a Support/Tank with Link. Nova seems like CC/Support/DPS with how she buffs damage. I don't know what kind of CC Ash does, without his augments at least. Excalibur is DPS/CC with Blind, and Ivara is DPS/Support with Cloak. Chroma might be Support/Tank/CC with his floaty dragon thing. I don't see how Inaros does DPS, all his damage sources are pretty low. Rhino is CC/Tank/Support with Roar. Mirage is DPS/CC more than DPS/Support with how little Sleight of Hand is useful. Atlas isn't a tank as much as a DPS/Support that can avoid damage in certain conditions.

7 minutes ago, Akavakaku said:

I'd argue for moving a couple of these. Mag and Volt are CC/Support for their defensive abilities. Zephyr is a CC/Tank with Turbulence. Trinity is a Support/Tank with Link. Nova seems like CC/Support/DPS with how she buffs damage. I don't know what kind of CC Ash does, without his augments at least. Excalibur is DPS/CC with Blind, and Ivara is DPS/Support with Cloak. Chroma might be Support/Tank/CC with his floaty dragon thing. I don't see how Inaros does DPS, all his damage sources are pretty low. Rhino is CC/Tank/Support with Roar. Mirage is DPS/CC more than DPS/Support with how little Sleight of Hand is useful. Atlas isn't a tank as much as a DPS/Support that can avoid damage in certain conditions.

I realized as I was making this that a lot of moving would have to be done

Thanks for the feedback

I'd argue that Ivara would also be in CC (and support) because of noise and sleep arrows (and stealth arrows and dashwires). Atlast should probably be in CC category, having stone walls to block off doorways, and that gaze that staggers and slows. Not sure what makes Saryn Crowd Control (apart from the molt maybe drawing enemy fire), but she might be in Support with her augment (but not quite sure about that). Nekros could be tanky with that "shadows take damage for me" augment.

10 hours ago, Tomppak said:

I'd argue that Ivara would also be in CC (and support) because of noise and sleep arrows (and stealth arrows and dashwires). Atlast should probably be in CC category, having stone walls to block off doorways, and that gaze that staggers and slows. Not sure what makes Saryn Crowd Control (apart from the molt maybe drawing enemy fire), but she might be in Support with her augment (but not quite sure about that). Nekros could be tanky with that "shadows take damage for me" augment.

I wouldn't really count most augments for this, but I guess it's debatable.