Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tileset Specific Music

DustyFlash

So lately while I was having some fun in the Kuva Fortress and its amazing music (whoever made that music done an amazing job) I realized how the other tilesets have very little music variation for example:

1.Grineer:

The tilesets of "Sealab" "Earth" and "Grineer Galleleon" and "Ceres" have ALWAYS had the same grineer music, (combat music; undetected; idle; default) all of them have the same music, while the Kuva Fortress is a different tileset just like the rest but has its own music, wich simply makes it so much more fun to play.

2.Corpus

The Corpus Tilesets in their current state like the cryogenic crashed ships on Europe and the tilesets of Jupiter are not very highly detailed and even the ground area always uses the corpus music, theres no variation, no unique sound for each tileset and can make the corpus become fairly booring and the music goes from cool to irittating and repetitive.

3.Infested

Infested don't really have a lot of tilesets but they at least have a much more active music that makes you want to play more on Eris and the Derelict however the derelict could use its own music.

4.Orokin

Theres only 2 places, the Void with actually unique music that could use a few updates to make it better because the voice can become slightly annoying overtime and the other tileset wich is Lua, lua currently uses either grineer or Corpus sounds and I'd absolutely love for that tileset to have its own set of music.

What I'd love to see is that each tileset should have its own unique music, this simple detail thats just a sound determines the player to work more on their goals, it stimulates them and doesn't get them tired.

This is a lot of work, Kuva Fortess was a lot of work, but I'd love to see it slowly be done.

For example:

Earth could have bird sounds on the background while out of combat or to hear watterfalls any small detail really, just something to make the tileset more unique.

PS: Studies have shown that if a person listens over and over a song he will become tired and sick of it overtime.