Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For how much should i sell this attica riven mod ?

Deathsneak

Question

ATTICA CRONI-SATITIS

at rank 1                      Max rank

+11.3 multishot             +101.4

+7.6 firerate                 +68.3

+14.1 Crit damage       +126.9

mastery 12 rolled only once has no negatives

This is my second good rolled riven the last one witch was a really good twin grakata mod i sold for 550p so im still new to this and  not much familiar with the weapon  anyone got some estimated prices ?

6 answers to this question

attica riven mod for some reason shows up more in trade chat than other rivens, I would argue that supply is therefore high.

furthermore, attica riven is not hard to get a good roll due to the disposition, the stats that you have I would agree is good but not spectacular.  There are alot of people buying "seed" riven for a fixed weapon and roll it themselves, if you want to target these players you're looking at around 50p to 100p, however, if you want to leverage what you have here as an "above average" roll you can target lazy players who don't want to re-roll themselves, in that case, I'd say upwards to 200p.  Depending on whether you have the mod maxed, you can add another 50p because getting 7000 endo to max it requires some effort.

In conclusion, between 50p to 250p, depends on how you spin your sales pitch.

Edited by FAZZWARFRAME

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

4 pigs and  1 chicken

-joking aside-

and its attica, so not main stream might get 50p? 

are you sure ? isin't that the default price for a locked riven mod ? (on pc) the reason im asking is because so far asked a clanmate and he said its worth 150-200p I just need more opinions about this  until i can be sure what estimated price i should put

1 minute ago, FAZZWARFRAME said:

attica riven mod for some reason shows up more in trade chat than other rivens, I would therefore argue that supply is therefore high.

furthermore, attica riven is not hard to get a good roll due to the disposition, the stats that you have I would agree is good but not spectacular.  There are alot of people buying "seed" riven for a fixed weapon and roll it themselves, if you want to target these players you're looking at around 50p to 100p, however, if you want to leverage what you have here as an "above average" roll you can target lazy players who don't want to re-roll themselves, in that case, I'd say upwards to 200p.  Depending on whether you have the mod maxed, you can add another 50p because getting 7000 endo to max it requires some effort.

In conclusion, between 50p to 250p, depends on how you spin your sales pitch.

thank you for a very informative answer ! then i will probably sell it for 200 not maxed since i agree maxing these mods cost money and alot of endo