Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creating a ticket for missing mission rewards

(XBOX)BluAina

Question

Ik the drill for support, but fortunately this is my first time getting duped out of a reward. Encountered John Prodman in the hour index enduro mission, fellow teammates and I were vibing, it was all great, but once he spawned he took a hell of a lot of damage and then glitches out and disappears. The autograph could not be dropped due to his body dissapearing. I'm filing a ticket but not sure the drill for these sort of situations. 

4 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

something happened to me in a raid a long time ago, and they asked for names of players, time, date, things of that nature. I do not really have any other advice. Good luck Tenno

This.  I too also had a similar experience with not receiving a reward at the end of a mission.  I submitted a ticket to support, they eventually got back to me asking for the date and time of the mission, any other players in the mission, the type of mission, and the reward that I didn't receive.  Using that info, they were able to get a profile of the missing reward and sent it to me.  

So long as you have that info for your case, you have a good chance of getting the missing reward back.  Best of luck to ya.

Edited by (PS4)GreenKin