Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Do You Listen To While Playing?

Xandorai

Just curious about what music, other than ingame music, that you all like to listen to while running around shooting and slashing things?

Myself, I usually listen to various types of streaming music; Drum-n-Bass (Bassdrive/DnB Radio), and many stations from Soma FM. I've also just recently started playing the soundtrack for another game called Akaneiro, has the same japanese/oriental feel to it.

Absolutely EVERYTHING. But some things i tend to skip....Killing to Metallica and SOAD is fun, killing to Enya and N*Sync is fine...But its really hard to kill anyone to Elton John or Celine Dion.

(If anybody thinks they are big enough to come take my man card for listening to N*Sync, just try it. You Aren't)

No music.

When I play, I absolutely must hear what is going on. Last time I played without sound, I did HORRIBLE.

If I must, I would have to say I want to put on some sort of videogame music, or anime music.

Not weeaboo anime music, but something epic from anime hardly anybody has heard of.

Then videogame music from games like Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Mario Galaxy because goddamn anything orchestrated makes me want to play with my butthole.

I don't listen to something that doesn't match warframe AT ALL. Rap, pop, dubstep, piano...

Orchestrated music is the only thing I can stand that isn't that close. Rock can sometimes be fitting.

Edited by Andral

Parov Stelar and various classical tunes. You'd be surprised how well Beethoven and Mendelssohn go with Warframe.

I feel you there, I also like a lot of John Williams stuff. Giusepe Matteo Alberti goes great with Ember for some reason :)

Avenged Sevenfold - Strength of the World

Afterlife

Nightmare and so on :D

No music.
When I play, I absolutely must hear what is going on. Last time I played without sound, I did HORRIBLE.

I play with music and sound, it's just my background music, since the game lack actual background music xD 

Edited by Endrance