Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much would this godly lokking(not sure if it is) Synapse riven mod worth?

Deathsneak

Question

SYNAPSE MANTI-VISITIS

Rank1                                Rank MAX

+6.6 damage to corpus     +59.4

+16.5 Crit Damage            +148.9

+22.8 Damage                  +205.6

-6 Mag Capacity               -54.1

Mastery level 14 rolled only once

To me those stats look rather godly and that minus can be countered via simple mod would like some opinions about this.

9 answers to this question

Well, it's a decent Riven, actually. But since the Synapse isn't an overused weapon (such as Tonkor, Simulor, etc.) it won't be that expensive.

I guess this Riven is worth around 250-300 Plat.

But why would you sell it, if you can start using the Synapse only? I, for example, was a proud Soma P. / S. Simulor user before the Rivens. Now I got a god-like Glaxion Riven (which adds a lot of damage, fire rate and multi shot. That's it. No negative stats, so this Riven is a must-have) and I realized that this weapon is my true love, even if it might look like mastery fodder, it actually performs more than just well on Sorties, etc..

Why don't you give your Synapse Riven a try, maybe you'll have lots of fun with it.

Edited by MrM1

1 minute ago, MrM1 said:

Well, it's a decent Riven, actually. But since the Synapse isn't an overused weapon (such as Tonkor, Simulor, etc.) it won't be that expensive.

I guess this Riven is worth around 250-300 Plat.

But why would you sell it, if you can start using the Synapse only? I, for example, was a proud Soma P. / S. Simulor user before the Rivens, now I got a god-like Glaxion Riven (which adds a lot of damage, fire rate and multi shot. That's it. No negative stats, so this Riven is a must-have) and I realized that this weapon is my true love, even if it might look like mastery fodder, it actually performs more than just well on Sorties, etc..

Why don't you give your Synapse Riven a try, maybe you'll have lots of fun with it.

For me rivens are more of a way to earn a ton of plat until they become a bit more acceptable and not just endgame you don't need rivens to make your weapons good enough to kill high level stuff as long as you build them right.

and thank you for the answer thing is just because a riven is not for the so called meta that shouldnt mean its price should degrade   since ive seen really unpopular weapons(like gorgon) rivens sold and bought for 1k

i need more opinions about it :)

26 minutes ago, osuman said:

I sold my Godly Miter riven mod with +164% crit chance, +254% crit damage, +154% damage for 500p

For the love of all that is Holy in this Universe, stop using this term. The only advantage of the riven is +154% damage, because Miter has 0% crit chance.

Spoiler

My apologies if you used it ironically.