Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Ship Secret room

Huanthus

Question

while searching for some syndicate medallions I ran into this:

k2J2jDrl.jpg

As you can see the kubrow detects  an item and also there was an enemy over there (which i managed to kill with Limbo's ult, so it was not too far up) but i could not  find  the entrance to this secret room, any ideas or advice on this one for future reference?

3 answers to this question

I don't believe there is a secret room anywhere on that tile. You may have just killed an enemy that was outside the map somehow, or on a floor above.

This is coming from a person that has somehow made a mental note of each and every hidden area in the game, the ones worth noting at least.

On 1/24/2017 at 10:49 PM, Magicfingers said:

if you'll notice those little triangles on the top of the markers, they mean that stuff is on the floor above you.

yeah but there wasnt an an entrance to that, no elevator no shaft nothing,  since it pointed upwards i tried looking for an entrance on the ceiling of both sides of the corridor but did not find anything useful

On 1/24/2017 at 10:20 PM, Ruby_Rose_ said:

I don't believe there is a secret room anywhere on that tile. You may have just killed an enemy that was outside the map somehow, or on a floor above.

This is coming from a person that has somehow made a mental note of each and every hidden area in the game, the ones worth noting at least.

so did i but the box was already there before i killed the enemy with limbo's ult so there was a room up there