Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress -> Kuva Extraction

Madamou

The title says it all. Why not adding an Extraction node on the Kuva Fortress. It would make people actually go there !

Also, because we're in Kuva Land, Kuva instead of Cryotic would be awesome, and at the rate of a 100/ Extractor, It is rather balanced imo ?

Your thoughts ?

I'd have to agree that an excavation type mission could work for the Fortress. But ofcourse, that'd turn it into an Extraction. The rate could even go as far as 50 instead of a 100 per extractor. It'd allow all of us to more easily get a hand on the resource and farm it in a single mission if we really wanted to.

Because of statistics. Currently kuva wheel hamsters farmers have to run through all planets of the origin system following the fortress and providing good statistics of nodes run. If they add kuva to the fortress, statistics will be once again showing people barely run missions across the system, sticking to several farming spots for certain resources.

Edited by SeaUrchins

kuva farming changes need to be done. I'm tired of it and it is ruining the game for me to be honest considering what you're farming for isn't a sure thing. Farming and only to come out of it with a horrible mod isn't fun and it can be quite draining so allowing you to farm for a lot of kuva might help but I honestly would be happy if I could get away from the glitchy aspect of teleporting into a kuva cloud within some tight confines where I can hardlu see anything and suddenly not being able to do anything except fire a gun and reload when it glitches out -_-. That and the whole process is very annoying when you're about the get a cloud and you're knocked out of it repeatedly.